Frontier Communications - Plow hit phone box in the front of our house and we lost all service still can' access the internet, husband terminally ill need my services
During the last snow storm, a plow mistakely backed in to our driveway, on Monday 2/17, husband in hosp suffering effects from stage 4 cancer.Doctors tried to call 2/18, no phone service, that night the internet went out.
I called frontier from that day on with all kinds of excuses why we had no service, my husband is dying, why can't someone come fix this???? So angry,finally an escalation broght a tec to the house and the phone was fixed, BUT, still no Internet!,,,, why has this become such a nighmare!!!!!!!!
And mor excuses, the tec that was here gave up trying to fix this problem, and one good wind storm will nock the phone box down, so afrad to bring hosp equipment and husband here.ANY HELP out there???
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was ripped off by a company in China called PROMO-NEWA.COM. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!! They sold me FAKE MICRO SD CARDS. They promised to send Sandisk 64gb micro..."
- "Purchased a Blue Tooth headset (Plantronics Voyager PRO+) that arrived in generic packaging, not manufacturers packaging. That indicates that the product was returned defective. The product was was confirmed defective..."
- "False advertising. Sold me 1 thing, sent me another. Refused to make it right! Worst online buying experience ever!! Horrible customer service!!!..."
- "This company is by far the most un-professional, rude, disrespectful, and un-trustworthy company I have ever dealt with. This company claims to have high quality cell phone repair/ replacement parts...."
- "Last year my 23 month old Frigidaire smoothtop range cracked over the front left burner. After not getting any satisfaction from the Frigidaire customer service line, I went back the..."
- "I was assured... basically GUARANTEED that a floor basket arrangement would arrive ON TIME to my GRANDFATHER'S funeral service. I have the screen shots of the conversation I had with..."
- " I have been knowing Christopher Hinrichs, who makes Jeetop, for three years. Chris is the only one person in his company . He doesn't hire people because he..."
- "I tried the product, and unfortunately did not send it back in before the trial date expired; busy planning my wedding. I may still be liable for the remainder of..."
- "I ordered two dresses back in July. I just received the second one and it is terrible! I received the sweater dress a couple of weeks ago and it seems..."