Kearneysville, West Virginia
100% full Not resolved

Worst Internet Provider (IP) ever!Broad band is supposed to be 25 Megabits per second according to new FCC rules (January 2015).

Frontier Communications isn't even close; not even in the same zip code as Broad Band. Probably wouldn't recognize Broad Band if it... In WV the government and politicians don't care either about this monopoly because they are all paid off in one form or another.

The fastest my Internet service has ever been at our house nearby Martinsburg, WV is 3 Mbps.The Frontier tech said that Frontier had over sold their service and that is why our Internet is always so bad!

Review about: Frontier High Speed Internet.

I liked: Are better than no service.

I didn't like: Super slow speed internet, Bad customer service, Pricing scams, Monopoly.

Coverage Area
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $6000
Preferred solution Class Action - this situation has gone on for years - I'm just one of thousands who have suffered at the hands of this monopoly!

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Frontier Communications - Overbilled and confounded. 20 hours of chat, phone calls, emails with no correction! Frontier Communications "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..." Read more Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Frontier Communications - Frontier over billing and falsified documentations Frontier Communications "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..." Read more Frontier Communications - Internet quality horrible Frontier Communications "Internet constantly drops connection all day every day. I pay for a package which is suppose to provide around 5mbps. My connection averages .6 mbps download speed. Absolutely useless but..." Read more Ewigsna - Wrong size received and horrible quality "human" hair. Ewigsna "I received a size medium and I ordered a size large. I contacted the seller about the problem with no suggestion that they would make it right. The seller says..." Read more Pepsi - Cans not fully Pepsi "I buy Pepsi like it was going out of world don't like to drink other sodas. Lately when I but Pepsi 12 packs and even the24 packs some of the..." Read more CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST ACORN STAIRLIFTS Acorn Stairlifts "If you own an outdoor Acorn stairlift, an Acorn 130 or 180 from 2014 or newer you can qualify to be part of a class action lawsuit against Acorn Stairlifts...." Read more Thumbtack - BUYER BE WARE OF SOUTH TEXAS LANDSCAPE!!!! Thumbtack "ATTACHMENT A DETAILED BACKGROUND ACCOUNTING OF ACTIONS FOR LANDSCAPING WORK @ 7397 REAL ROAD CHINA GROVE, TX 78263 My husband, Aaron ONeal and I, wife, Carla Baker, contacted Mr. Sodrock,..." Read more