Kearneysville, West Virginia
100% full Not resolved
Coverage Area

Worst Internet Provider (IP) ever!Broad band is supposed to be 25 Megabits per second according to new FCC rules (January 2015).

Frontier Communications isn't even close; not even in the same zip code as Broad Band. Probably wouldn't recognize Broad Band if it... In WV the government and politicians don't care either about this monopoly because they are all paid off in one form or another.

The fastest my Internet service has ever been at our house nearby Martinsburg, WV is 3 Mbps.The Frontier tech said that Frontier had over sold their service and that is why our Internet is always so bad!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of frontier high speed internet from Frontier Communications and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $6000 and wants Frontier Communications to "class action - this situation has gone on for years - i'm just one of thousands who have suffered at the hands of this monopoly!".

The most disappointing in user's experience was super slow speed internet, very bad customer service, pricing scams and monopoly. Author liked the most are better than no service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Frontier Communications for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments