June 14, 2017 Live in a rural area outside of Coos Bay, OR without cell phone service, rely on our landline phone, which is Frontier.Phone stopped working 14 days ago, worked for one day last week and that happened to be on the day a repairman showed up, he checked the boxed on the garage wall and said it was fine and left.

The next day the phone was out again and has been still. We continue to call Frontier, listen to the phone trees pressing buttons until we get a service rep. All the service reps have given us dates for the tech/repairman to show up to fix the phone. We are still waiting!

Is Frontier going out of business? Is the business mismanaged? What the *** is going on? We keep waiting for the Frontier phone to be repair.

Received a letter yesterday from a doctor's office stating they have been calling us to arrange dates for a recently approved procedure, asking us to call them. Why? Why no phone? Why has Frontier not come out to fix our phone?

Do they not like us? Are the mad at us? Why?

We have to drive approximately 11 miles toward town to get cell service to make calls.Why Frontier?

Review about: Frontier Communications Phone Repair.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

Frontier Communications - Dvr Tv Service Review Frontier Communications "I was forced to switch to Frontier because they bought Verizon in California. I have had a service tech to my home and the product is still unwatchable. Dvr is..." Read more Frontier Communications - Damaged real estate Frontier Communications "A contractor hired by Frontier communications installed a fiber optic cable on my property without notice on Sept. 15, 2016, damaging newly laid artificial turf and plants. I confronted the..." Read more Frontier Communications - Internet Installation Review from Sarasota, Florida Frontier Communications "Technician flooded my condo and 2 others, damaged 5 total. Stayed in 3 hotels for 42 days. Frontier's insurance "CNA"=rude, no sympathy, no empathy. Received money from MY renters insurance...." Read more Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Glam Seamless - Day 3 and still nothing Glam Seamless "First of all, I purchased my extensions monday. I went with this company because I was searching for a new brand of extensions. I saw their ig and thought I'd..." Read more Swift Transportation - Write up Swift Transportation "Here's what you get if you have a 37% load acceptance. I'm not sure exactly why I received this write-up. But they nonetheless,they had to write me up for something...." Read more West Elm - Terrible Quality.  Terrible customer service.  West Elm "Do not purchase this couch!!! I have only had my Crosby Sectional for two years and the zipper on the cushions has already broken. No one,and I mean NO one,..." Read more Crazy Beta - Printed t-shirts Crazy Beta "Crazy beta had a really good customer service; they were really polite, quick and easy. I called them asking for mens t-shirts so they will give me the complete information..." Read more