June 14, 2017 Live in a rural area outside of Coos Bay, OR without cell phone service, rely on our landline phone, which is Frontier.Phone stopped working 14 days ago, worked for one day last week and that happened to be on the day a repairman showed up, he checked the boxed on the garage wall and said it was fine and left.

The next day the phone was out again and has been still. We continue to call Frontier, listen to the phone trees pressing buttons until we get a service rep. All the service reps have given us dates for the tech/repairman to show up to fix the phone. We are still waiting!

Is Frontier going out of business? Is the business mismanaged? What the *** is going on? We keep waiting for the Frontier phone to be repair.

Received a letter yesterday from a doctor's office stating they have been calling us to arrange dates for a recently approved procedure, asking us to call them. Why? Why no phone? Why has Frontier not come out to fix our phone?

Do they not like us? Are the mad at us? Why?

We have to drive approximately 11 miles toward town to get cell service to make calls.Why Frontier?

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion