Frontier Communications - 2 years of Awful Service and Lies
Frontier Communications has to be the worst Internet provider there is.For the past 2 years now we have put up with either no Internet service at all for up to 20 days a month, or speeds so slow that Dial Up would be a better option.
Pages don't load at all, or the service drops every 5 minutes.
When you call, after a 30 minute wait, it's the same old song and dance with a repair ticket, and a "technician" will have it repaired in 3 to 5 business days.again, same problem occurs over & over again and excuse after excuse that "it will be resolved." This time I think filing a formal complaint with the Public Service Commission as well as with the BBB is in order, this company has very poor CS and never fixes anything right.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Internet Services
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Called 14 hrs in a three week span to try and get wires buried. I fell and I have osteoporosis! Finally cancelled today when I got my first bill for..."
- "We have had billing and customer service issues since my fiancé and I started services with Frontier back in June. We have been lied to continuously. The installation people lied..."
- "Since Frontier took over the reigns from Verizon FIOS yesterday, my internet has only worked intermittently - the problems seem to be primarily DNS issues, but also spotty connection in..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..."