Featured Not resolved

Frontier Communications has to be the worst Internet provider there is.For the past 2 years now we have put up with either no Internet service at all for up to 20 days a month, or speeds so slow that Dial Up would be a better option.

Pages don't load at all, or the service drops every 5 minutes.

When you call, after a 30 minute wait, it's the same old song and dance with a repair ticket, and a "technician" will have it repaired in 3 to 5 business days.again, same problem occurs over & over again and excuse after excuse that "it will be resolved." This time I think filing a formal complaint with the Public Service Commission as well as with the BBB is in order, this company has very poor CS and never fixes anything right.

Review about: Frontier Communications Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

Illinois, United States #874120

Wow that sucks!I've not had any recent issues with them and I use a lot of bandwidth around 1.8TB per month on frigging Netflix.

I had one billing issue, but after chatting with them online they fixed it and gave me half off the bill that month.I've been using them 19 months.

Do the online chat support because you can save the logs which they send to your email.