Featured Not resolved

Frontier Communications has to be the worst Internet provider there is.For the past 2 years now we have put up with either no Internet service at all for up to 20 days a month, or speeds so slow that Dial Up would be a better option.

Pages don't load at all, or the service drops every 5 minutes.

When you call, after a 30 minute wait, it's the same old song and dance with a repair ticket, and a "technician" will have it repaired in 3 to 5 business days.again, same problem occurs over & over again and excuse after excuse that "it will be resolved." This time I think filing a formal complaint with the Public Service Commission as well as with the BBB is in order, this company has very poor CS and never fixes anything right.

Review about: Frontier Communications Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

Illinois, United States #874120

Wow that sucks!I've not had any recent issues with them and I use a lot of bandwidth around 1.8TB per month on frigging Netflix.

I had one billing issue, but after chatting with them online they fixed it and gave me half off the bill that month.I've been using them 19 months.

Do the online chat support because you can save the logs which they send to your email.

Frontier Communications - Fios Cable Tv Service Review from Orlando, Florida Frontier Communications "Tampa, FL. From the second they took over Verizon Fios, it's been a disaster. Customer service is completely clueless and the website and self-serve phone services do not function. I..." Read more Frontier Communications - Internet quality horrible Frontier Communications "Internet constantly drops connection all day every day. I pay for a package which is suppose to provide around 5mbps. My connection averages .6 mbps download speed. Absolutely useless but..." Read more Frontier Communications - Internet Installation Review from Sarasota, Florida Frontier Communications "Technician flooded my condo and 2 others, damaged 5 total. Stayed in 3 hotels for 42 days. Frontier's insurance "CNA"=rude, no sympathy, no empathy. Received money from MY renters insurance...." Read more Frontier Communications - Customer Care Review from Irvine, California Frontier Communications "Horrible customer service! The lady on the phone wouldn't stop interrupting me and if I kept talking while she interrupted me she would speak louder than me. We talked about..." Read more Kate Spade - Insult to its customers Kate Spade "First time Kate Spade customer, Im looking to purchase a purse for my girlfriend. After an exhausting 30 minutes of looking I find something that I think she would like..." Read more Harlem Furniture - Table Broke BEFORE A move - NOT COVERED!!!! Harlem Furniture "I bought a living room set in March 2017 - paid CASH. My table broke BEFORE a move, but because I had to be out of the house, and I'm..." Read more The Ashton Drake Galleries - Ashton Drake strikes again.. New/different excuse for not processing other orders, and doll review. The Ashton Drake Galleries "I originally left my first bad review for ADG due to them refusing to process my orders, after delivering the first order made. The excuse was "a discrepancy between my..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Horrible service backing up Terrible construction Heartland Rvs "I am writing this in hopes that other buyers research before they purchase, and stay away from Heartland. I did not do this and now I am paying for it...." Read more