Featured Not resolved

Frontier Communications has to be the worst Internet provider there is.For the past 2 years now we have put up with either no Internet service at all for up to 20 days a month, or speeds so slow that Dial Up would be a better option.

Pages don't load at all, or the service drops every 5 minutes.

When you call, after a 30 minute wait, it's the same old song and dance with a repair ticket, and a "technician" will have it repaired in 3 to 5 business days.again, same problem occurs over & over again and excuse after excuse that "it will be resolved." This time I think filing a formal complaint with the Public Service Commission as well as with the BBB is in order, this company has very poor CS and never fixes anything right.

Review about: Frontier Communications Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

Illinois, United States #874120

Wow that sucks!I've not had any recent issues with them and I use a lot of bandwidth around 1.8TB per month on frigging Netflix.

I had one billing issue, but after chatting with them online they fixed it and gave me half off the bill that month.I've been using them 19 months.

Do the online chat support because you can save the logs which they send to your email.

Frontier Communications is a master of the fast talking bait and switch.... Frontier Communications "my phone and internet was with Verizon for YEARS and then rolled over to Frontier. Back in Dec our phone and internet went out. I was out of town and..." Read more Frontier Communications - Internet Installation Review from Sarasota, Florida Frontier Communications "Technician flooded my condo and 2 others, damaged 5 total. Stayed in 3 hotels for 42 days. Frontier's insurance "CNA"=rude, no sympathy, no empathy. Received money from MY renters insurance...." Read more Frontier Communications - Horrible customer service...bill gets higher every month. Frontier Communications "We have had billing and customer service issues since my fiancé and I started services with Frontier back in June. We have been lied to continuously. The installation people lied..." Read more Bogus charges from Frontier Communications Frontier Communications "I signed up Aug 3 for basic cable for 3 TVs with one expansion level of channels (no movies), internet and landline phone - a triple play. The..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more FREIGHT SHIPMENT - FEDEX SUB-CONTRACTS Fedex "Package was sent from shipper using FEDEX... Package was shipped on 8 Sep - Package was deemed undeliverable because of damage in shipment on 26 Sep - Package was shipped..." Read more