Lawrenceville, Pennsylvania

I work from home and am told my internet will not be fixed for 5 days because it's a holiday weekend. Seriously, I pay for this service (not a little either) and 5 days!

I cannot explain how seriously this affects my life - 2 days of lost work and they don't care! The frontier van was in my driveway on Thursday (not sure why) and then my internet quits working. I call and ask for repair and am told it will be 5 days. I just can't understand why it will take 5 days to fix something that I am assuming they were aware of on Thursday or else why would they have been there without me asking them to.

Beyond frustrated with this company.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $500. brutsmanbl is overall dissatisfied with Frontier Communications. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Frontier Communications.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Frontier Communications to other companies on our site.

Comments