Coverage Area
Style and Design

Wasn’t even aware that I have an account with Frontier Communications! Receiving bills for a while and I kept calling them about it and they said they will take care of it and adjust the bill.

So now they sent me a bill for $700 and I called and they said that it was a Verizon account that was turned over to them so I’m contesting it with the Better Business Bureau since I have services with a different company and never had a contract with Frontier Communications or use Frontier Communications services. my advise would be to stay away from scam companies like Frontier Communications!!!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $800. The author is overall dissatisfied with Frontier Communications. The most disappointing about frontier communications account from Frontier Communications was unethical business practices, reliability and be able to have all features i had with fios working again Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Frontier Communications.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Frontier Communications to other companies on our site.

Comments

Sun City, California, United States #1220452

I had the same issue, their reps are liars and never correct the problem. I kept a phone log with names of the lying reps for future disputes. Might have recorded a few, possibly.

to Anonymous Garland, Texas, United States #1232988

they are thieves and I’m going to fight them over this bill

FrontierComCares
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States #1219598
Frontier Communications Verified Representative

Hello. We are here to help and would like to take a closer look into this billing concern for you.

Please send us an email to AskFrontier@ftr.com with the subject ATTN: Tim/Krystle so my team can help with a resolution. -Krystle

to FrontierComCares Garland, Texas, United States #1232992