1.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

There is simply no way of overstating how horrible frontier communications is to deal with as a company. Don’t walk, run away from FIOS and any other product that they try to sell you.

Your bill will change every single month without warning, and it is impossible to speak to a supervisor regardless of how frustrating your circumstance may be. The customer service reps are among the most poorly trained of any cable/Internet provider I have ever dealt with. I have literally logged hundreds of hours dealing with these poorly trained customer service reps and I can attest first hand to their incompetence. When Verizon owned Fios, I never had an issue.

But since frontier communications purchased Fios here in Southern California, it has been an unmitigated disaster. And to make matters worse, I’ve never dealt with a company who refuses to take its customers feedback seriously, as this one does .

Run away. No really, run.

Comments

You are right. My bill changes every month and they quote me a price and the bill reflects another price and then. I tell them what I was quoted and give them the name of the rep and confirmation number and when they look at the notes it says nothing about what they told me.