This is the WORST experience I have ever had with any cable/internet Company in my life.I've had DISH Network, Time Warner Cable, Verizon and at least another.

I was a former Verizon Customer in Texas that had my line sold to this Company in April 2016. Service is terrible and spotty and the customer "service" is even worse. I have talked to at least a dozen representatives who can do nothing to solve simple problems like creating an account or scheduling a technician. Words cannot even adequately express how awful this has been and don't complain much about bad service I receive.

If this in anyway helps someone considering using them- Don't! You will be sorry. I will have to continue with this joke of a Company until I can cancel my account and service and have another service provider come out.

Utterly unbelievable- I hope this somehow gets to their executive leadership team to let them know the gravity of how poorly their operation is really run.Good luck to those who read!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of frontier communications bundle from Frontier Communications. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Frontier Communications to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Frontier Communications for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments