86 views
Verified Reviewer

2.0

I've paid my bill through their paperless billing for 9 years--including Dec 2019. When I received my January bill 4 days ago I logged onto my account and when I tried to pay was told to link my billing phone number.

.99

I used my landline number that we've had for over 50 years only to be told it wasn't correct. After trying a number of times I was locked out of the account for exceeding the maximum tries and told to contact customer service.

Today, after more than 10 hrs talking to customer service and tech support over the passed 4 days I still can't access my billing, my number won't work and no one seems to know how to unlock it. I have had two--of the 20 or so--people I've talked to tell me they've had others with this problem and another person admit it may be a system problem to wait 24 hrs--which I did but no change.

Product or Service Mentioned: Frontier Communications Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Get my account so I can access it to pay my bill.

Frontier Communications Pros: Are better than no service.

Frontier Communications Cons: Poor knowledge of customer and tech service.

Comments

Hello James, I apologize for this trouble with your online bill pay account. Is this happening via the app, or your browser log in?

I know there was a recent new version of the app that required a full new download of the app. If you have already done this an are still experiencing issues with logging in, we can help. Please reach us directly for further support.

We are available 24/7 via Facebook (http://m.me/frontiercorp) and via the message option on our Twitter profile (https://twitter.com/askfrontier). -Christina

@FrontierCommunications

The problem began through my aol browser when I logged in directly from the paperless billing email . Since then I've tried by logging in to Frontier.com through Google and Safari--same result.

I have also downloaded, for the first time, the Frontier app and can't access anything through that. Additionally I have tried to use your automated service and your expresspay--none of the above recognize my phone or account number.

As a last resort I've reached out to your local office--Sherburne, NY--for help since they have helped me before and seem to be the only competent service in your corporation. They have put in a Heat ticket and I'm waiting the result,

@PissedConsumer1812827

I'm glad the team and the local office was able to assist. The ticket should resolve the log in issue.

If you need any further help or if you would like to check on the status of the ticket, please reach us via the links above. -Christina

Frontier Communications Reviews