Frontier Communications - Bait and switch/Overbilling

135 of 1549 Frontier Communications reviews

I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged.Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet.

Told the bill would be the same. Right!. Bill doubled and now have 7 phone calls and over 3 hours to resolve this to no avail. Going from $179 to $378 is not what I signed up for and they even charged me an activation charge on service that I already have.

This is the worst company I have ever done business with and will be concluding my service with them. 3 months with no resolution after them agreeing to be in error is beyond frustration.

Do not do business with these unethical people and you will save yourself alot of time and energy.I have attached the before and after so you can see the fraud for yourself.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Getting rid of frontier
  • What I disliked
    • Amount of time it takes to fix their mistake
    • Support
    • Being told one thing and delivered another
    • Not able to get service

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Product or service
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
FrontierComCares

Oct 25 #1231786 Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States

Frontier Communications verified representative

Hello. We can certainly investigate this billing issue for you if you are willing to give us another chance. Please send us an email to AskFrontier@ftr.com with the subject ATTN: Tim/Krystle so my team can assist you with a resolution. -Krystle

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.