Bermuda Dunes, California
1.2

I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged.Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet.

Told the bill would be the same. Right!. Bill doubled and now have 7 phone calls and over 3 hours to resolve this to no avail. Going from $179 to $378 is not what I signed up for and they even charged me an activation charge on service that I already have.

This is the worst company I have ever done business with and will be concluding my service with them. 3 months with no resolution after them agreeing to be in error is beyond frustration.

Do not do business with these unethical people and you will save yourself alot of time and energy.I have attached the before and after so you can see the fraud for yourself.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with getting rid of frontier and stated that there is a room for improvement of amount of time it takes to fix their mistake and support. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of frontier communications bundle. Frontier Communications needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned frontier communications bundle in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Frontier Communications.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

Fontana, California, United States #1271870

We, also, were forced into Frontier as our service provider.HORRIBLE.

I have had to call EVERY month on billing problems.

Renewed our service & they charged us for "install" & I'm so tired of dealing with them for something that is THEIR problem.THE WORST

FrontierComCares
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States #1231786
Frontier Communications Verified Representative

Hello.We can certainly investigate this billing issue for you if you are willing to give us another chance.

Please send us an email to AskFrontier@ftr.com with the subject ATTN: Tim/Krystle so my team can assist you with a resolution.-Krystle