Bermuda Dunes, California

I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged.Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet.

Related: Frontier Communications - Frontier lied to us several times, how to I sue them?

Told the bill would be the same. Right!. Bill doubled and now have 7 phone calls and over 3 hours to resolve this to no avail. Going from $179 to $378 is not what I signed up for and they even charged me an activation charge on service that I already have.

This is the worst company I have ever done business with and will be concluding my service with them. 3 months with no resolution after them agreeing to be in error is beyond frustration.

Do not do business with these unethical people and you will save yourself alot of time and energy.I have attached the before and after so you can see the fraud for yourself.

I liked: Getting rid of frontier.

I didn't like: Amount of time it takes to fix their mistake, Support, Being told one thing and delivered another, Not able to get service.

1.2
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

debbie
Fontana, California, United States #1271870

We, also, were forced into Frontier as our service provider.HORRIBLE.

I have had to call EVERY month on billing problems.

Renewed our service & they charged us for "install" & I'm so tired of dealing with them for something that is THEIR problem.THE WORST

FrontierComCares
Frontier Communications Verified Representative

Hello.We can certainly investigate this billing issue for you if you are willing to give us another chance.

Please send us an email to AskFrontier@ftr.com with the subject ATTN: Tim/Krystle so my team can assist you with a resolution.-Krystle