Frontier Communications - Bait and switch/Overbilling
I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged.Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet.
Told the bill would be the same. Right!. Bill doubled and now have 7 phone calls and over 3 hours to resolve this to no avail. Going from $179 to $378 is not what I signed up for and they even charged me an activation charge on service that I already have.
This is the worst company I have ever done business with and will be concluding my service with them. 3 months with no resolution after them agreeing to be in error is beyond frustration.
Do not do business with these unethical people and you will save yourself alot of time and energy.I have attached the before and after so you can see the fraud for yourself.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Getting rid of frontier
What I disliked
- Amount of time it takes to fix their mistake
- Being told one thing and delivered another
- Not able to get service
You May Also Like
- "I signed up for new internet and cable services with Verizon on March 30, 2016. The install date was confirmed for April 14 btwn 1-5pm. Signed up for..."
- "Frontier took over Verizon my internet April 1 2016 ever since there has been slow or no internet connection.We never had this issue with verizon. After llogging on my knternet..."
- "I was forced to switch to Frontier because they bought Verizon in California. I have had a service tech to my home and the product is still unwatchable. Dvr is..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."