Frontier Communications - Bait and switch/Overbilling
I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged.Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet.
Told the bill would be the same. Right!. Bill doubled and now have 7 phone calls and over 3 hours to resolve this to no avail. Going from $179 to $378 is not what I signed up for and they even charged me an activation charge on service that I already have.
This is the worst company I have ever done business with and will be concluding my service with them. 3 months with no resolution after them agreeing to be in error is beyond frustration.
Do not do business with these unethical people and you will save yourself alot of time and energy.I have attached the before and after so you can see the fraud for yourself.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Getting rid of frontier
What I disliked
- Amount of time it takes to fix their mistake
- Being told one thing and delivered another
- Not able to get service
You May Also Like
- "Tampa, FL. From the second they took over Verizon Fios, it's been a disaster. Customer service is completely clueless and the website and self-serve phone services do not function. I..."
- "I am paying for channels I don't use, and unable to view channels I wanted. I don't watch sports channels, but yet they are charging me $4.99 a month. I..."
- "After a really bad change over we were going to switch to anther company. I started an online chat with Frontier to find out what my termination fee would..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."