Washington, District Of Columbia

Customers Beware!!: Don't Buy from Frontier Communications:

Speaking only as a customer of Frontier Communication's High Speed Internet and Phone Services, I have done all I could to work out with Frontier Communication on fixing the problems I have with my Internet service and a bill payment that was done incorrectly. I am so sick and tired of this mess of problems and so I am speaking out about Frontier Communication's High Speed Internet and Phone Services as well as Frontier Communication Customer Service Representatives.

*************************************************************************************************

- Frontier Communication's High Speed Internet Service:

Frontier Communication's High Speed Internet Service is so fast, it can always out runs a snail. If you want to upload a 30 minute video onto YouTube, Frontier Communication's High Fast Internet Service will upload your video in less than 5 days. Wow! 5 days, I can go on vacation and come home to an uploaded video.

Frontier Communication's High Speed Internet Service is very reliable; if there's a problem with your service, you can count on Frontier Communication to fix it by blaming the Needles, California Frontier Communication office for causing the problem, then blaming the Kingman, Arizona Internet servers for the Internet problem, then blaming corporate office of Frontier Communication for not fixing the Internet servers. You can count on Frontier Communication to fix your Internet problems when they find out who's to blame for the problem.

- Frontier Communication's Phone Service:

It's great to have a phone at home; if you are waiting for somebody to contact you and your cell phone is out of minutes, Frontier Communication's Phone Service is there with their messaging service. If your friend calls you at 9:15pm and you're not at home, your friend can leave a message and you will be able to get that message when you get home. It's great to hear your friend's message done at 12:30am and know that no other messages were done at 9:00pm that night.

Don't listen to your friend who has a record of calling you at home and left you a message at 9:15pm for a Frontier Communication Customer Service Representative will tell you your friend is lying to you.

Count on Frontier Communication Customer Service Representatives to be Your True Friend.

- Frontier Communication Customer Service Representatives, Paying Your Bills, and How Respectful They Are To Their Customers:

Frontier Communication team of customer service responsiveness are there to help you take care of paying for you High Fast Internet Service as well as your Reliable Phone Service with Delayed Messaging.

Frontier Communication Customer Service Representatives will take care of your $54.51 High Speed Internet Service and Phone Service and take out of your bank account $56.00 and a $1.10 for making a payment online even if you made the payment by phone like I did in October 2011.

If you had a problem with Frontier Communication Customer Service Representatives handling of your bill payment, not to worry for a Frontier Communication Customer Service Supervisor will help you if they are available at that time; if a Frontier Communication Customer Service Supervisor is available, the Frontier Communication Customer Service Representative will be pleased to transfer you to the Frontier Communication Customer Service Supervisor by hanging up the phone for you or transfer you back to Frontier Communication Customer Service Department.

- Frontier Communication Is Responsible:

Frontier Communication Customer Service Representatives are so responsible like an adult; Frontier Communication Customer Service Representatives takes responsibility for their mistakes by making sure you the customer pays for their mistake because everybody makes mistakes like the banks do.

If you feel that you aren't receiving what you paid for or unhappy with Frontier Communication's High Speed Internet or Phone Services, not to worry for you can cancel out of your service by paying a very low fee of $900 (Several Frontier Communication Customer Service Representatives Informed Me) for we at Frontier Communication need to get paid for all the help we did for you in getting you as a customer.

So If You Want High Speed Internet or Phone Services as well as Respectful and Responsible, Don't Go to Another High Speed Internet or Phone Service Company Because There's No Other High Speed Internet or Phone Service Company.

So Just Join Frontier Communications. It's Great?

Review about: Frontier Communications Bundle.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

Google your State Attorney : & Fill out the form.

Google your Public Utilities Regulatory authority & fill out the form

Google your State Dept of Consumer Protection & Fill out the form.

It works.

Don't pay any Thief a dime.

Let it go to collection & when it does, let them know within 30 days " You are Disputing the charges" their are letters predrafted all over the www. Don't pay for Services NOT Rendered

NOT WORTH THE H***LE

I AM GOING TO CANCEL MY SERVICE AND PAY MORE FOR A STABLE COMPANY AND SERVICE

Haiyan Fillutzy

it has been happening to me for the past 6 months.Every time you call you get some "representative" in different states.

Every ONE of them told you your problem was fixed - next Month your bill only became much bigger. Now my bill is $284.00.

It is outrageous!!

I am not going to let them rob me like this.I am going to sue them - they created so much mental and physical torture to me and my family.

thesolution

Hello Zach.L

Are you open to looking at alternative service providers? If so I can absolutely help.

Feel free to contact me directly.

Sincerely,