I made a payment through one department to restore my services, in order to restore they transferred me to a different department. After the transfer they had no knowledge of the payment I had just made and told me that I should cancel it and pay it again.

I even got a confirmation number with the payment and they told me that it wasn’t a valid confirmation number and they had no idea who I made the payment through (had me legitimately worried I gave a scammer my cc number). Then after being on hold for 40 minutes while they tried to figure it out they hung up on me and didn’t even attempt to call me back. When I called the same number back the automated system told me that they were closed for the day even though it was 3 hours before they are supposed to close.

Luckily I called an alternate number for tech support just trying to get some help and a gentleman named Arian was incredibly helpful and got everything straightened out in 10 minutes and was more than happy to do it. This man deserves some respect because he is the only one that went out of his way to actually work for me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Frontier Communications Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Frontier Communications Pros: Local company, Price.

Frontier Communications Cons: Spoke to 6 people, Inconsistent product, Fix account balance from over charging.

• Reimbursement