I subscribed to Frontier service in April of 2014 switching from Comcast.Services I subscribed to was FiOS TV Extreme HD and FiOS 15/5M internet.

At I time I subscribed, I was told that I could place my service on vacation when I was away from my residence. In late December I called and placed the service on vacation. In my mind everything would be on vacation until I call to reactivate. Well surprise surprise did I get.

My January bill arrived for charges as if it wasn't on vacation but I thought that only due to close time of issuing the bill and the time I put it on vacation. Today I receive an invoice for February - amount owed $258.17 including late charges. So I called Frontier. I was informed that I could not put TV service on vacation - I could put only put my internet on vacation.

In essence I was told that I was miss informed when I subscribed to the service. I might add that when I call to place my service on vacation there was no mention that the TV service would not be placed on vacation. With previous providers whether it was Verizon, Comcast of Direct TV I have been able to place service on vacation for a nominal charge. Conclusion for me is that this will cost me $600+ for the time I will not be using the service.

As soon as I return to my home Frontier will be receiving equipment back.

In the past I have been impressed with the customer service I received when I called Frontier.

I passed the name of this individual onto an Frontier employee whom I know.He told me that he had pass her name on for recognition.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of vacation service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $600. Frontier Communications needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vacation service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Frontier Communications.

Worse company to deal with this side of Afghanistan..