State: California City: Los Angeles Product: Frontier Communications Ultimate Tv Package Clear all filters (1 of 2 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Frontier Communications Ultimate Tv Package Review from Los Angeles, California

Our Ultimate TV package for 2 boxes have not been working since the beginning of May 2016. After running all through every Tech issues and not to mentioned being transferred around on the phone (not kidding 3 hours or so each time), we had a tech come on Sun. nay 15, 2016 and spend 3 hours going over every piece of equipment to find problems. The tech himself was on the phone with his IT people which he too had to wait and get transferred around several time too. After all of this the fellow told us everyone said to Billing. It seemed they somehow decided we are not subscribers but all bills have been paid and the new bill is now pending because I cannot see paying for something not received or corrected. My phone and internet seem to be just fine, for now. Who knows what's next. We do not know what to do except cancel and go with another service. We have been with Verizon for many years and when Frontier come up things went straight to the devil!

Called Frontier to up grade and took one hour waiting time to talk to a sales person and another hour to up grade my package deal.

Next morning on phone service and no enter net. I then called to report the problem and in 15 minutes went through 3 people.

The tech said he would have to trouble shoot and see if he could find the problem.

This is a lot of B/S. If the problem is not resolved I will be changing service and calling the better business bureau.

Review