State: California City: Moreno Valley Product: Frontier Communications Fios Bundle Clear all filters (2 of 121 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Frontier Communications in Moreno Valley, California - Frontier fios is horrible

2.7
ever since the verizon/frontier change right away I was hit with double bill because they didn't receive the last payment, turns out it went to verizon and so far it's been 3 months and no solution. next thing you know I'm being billed for movies I watched over 3 months ago not only was I supposed to get those for free with the rewards program according to their customer service but they now claim that they've just received the info and they no longer have the rewards program, and yes I still have to pay for their mistakes. More. I returned two extra cable boxes I wasn't using anymore. they received them but continued to bill me for them. so all they can do is to submit a claim for a credit that may take up to two billing cycles. in other words I get to pay and then wait until they can approve the credit even though it's their own fault. The *** with this company, if there is a class action Id like to join it please.
FrontierCommunications

Very sorry for the billing issues you have had, our apologies. We can follow up on the billing issues and make sure they are taken care of if you would like, please send us an email directly at askfrontier@ftr.com with the subject of ATTN Tim/Krystle so we can get started.

~STA

Review
Service
Frontier Communications Fios Bundle
Pros
  • It when it was verizon
Cons
  • How long it takes to resolve problems
Reason of review
Problems with payment
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Tags
  • Frontier Terrible

Frontier Communications Fios Bundle Review from Moreno Valley, California

Our services have not worked properly since 4/1 due to the transition from Verizon FIOS to Frontier. We have no phone for emergencies, and no internet for work. After many many 2-3 hour calls to tech support and the "Office of the President", a technician finally came to our home on Friday April 15 after three consecutive days of no show/no calls. Confirmed our equipment is fine. It's a system issue. Business customers who are out of service have priority so we should not expect our service to be restored soon. Since Monday April 18 we have been trying to get a straight answer about what is wrong and when will it get fixed. We have been told it is a LITIGATION issue between Verizon and Frontier. Frontier is missing the needed software code to support Verizon customers who are "grandfathered" into channel lineup packages that Verizon was no longer selling. We have been with Verizon FIOS for over 10 years. The Office of the President told us 2200 people in just our area (Ventura County) are affected by this. It's affecting the most loyal of the Verizon customer base who have not changed their channel choices. We asked if we could just negotiate a new package with them to get our service up and running. We were told they don't know how to do this. If they tried, it may make things worse. Monday 4/25 we were on hold waiting for the executives to get out of a meeting to tell the customer service rep what to say to us. He promised to call us back. I am now working with a "Field Supervisor", but so far we do not have a resolution. I think Frontier is trying to solve our problems, but it's taking too long. I think a lot of us have left Frontier over this. We sent an email to company executives stating we would move on if this does not get fixed by Friday 4/28. Got a phone call 15 min after sending the email. Another round of phone calls followed and Friday we got our service back. The issues are with the provisioning software and the accounts databases. The technicians are working 7 days a week, 12-14 hrs/day to restore service. I asked for a service credit on our bill that was promised by the "Office of the President" on a previous call. Oh, Frontier has no record of that promise even though I had the name of the person and a confirmation number. The operator said other operators are giving out false information and promises. We got another promise of a partial service credit yesterday, which I have no confidence we will get. It does not even cover all our lost service days. Not to mention all my missed work, appointments and activities. We are filing complaints with FCC, CPUC, congressmen, Kamala Harris Consumer Reports, and any news outlets that will listen. As soon as our contract is done, we are done with Frontier. They have no business pretending they are a communications company. This is real. Senior citizen communities are without phones, medical offices cannot function, businesses are out of business. Please continue with this. Don't let it go.

I have had so many issues since I was switched over from Verizon. Long term, loyal verizon fios customer.

I have had issues with no phone service, "on demand" issues, charge too much, hung up on, put on hold for extended amount of time, have spoken to several representatives with poor service. Taking way too long to resolve issues for monthly cost of service and have been told they would pro-rate but instead increase in monthly charges.

Review