I have been trying to log in from CNN and other TV station own app
But it keeps saying I am not subscribed , which is not true.
I have been tossed around from Department to Department, everybody seems to be passing the buck. They have no clue of what is going on the service beyond imagination
Every since they took over Texas service from Verizon. it has been awful.
All I am trying do is to watch TV shows such as CNN from CNN app
from my IPAD. It keep saying I am not subscribed.
The employees can hardly understand what the customer is talking about, It look like they from Far East country, and cannot understand english.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Pathetic service
- Cannot seem to fix the problem
You May Also Like
- "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..."
- "I received and email that Verizon Texas is dumping their customers and Frontier is going to be our new provider. I don't know Frontier but when I went to create..."
- "4 years ago we started with Century Link in Las Vegas. Loved it. Had Prism TV. Loved it as well. Moved to Florida and immediately called Century Link. Found out..."
- "I've had pneumonia for 2 weeks and been pumped with an incredible amount of drugs. After blacking out, I woke up knowing I needed food and couldn't drive, this..."
- "I contracted with BadCat Interactive, LLC (www.badcatinteractive.com) to revise a digital poster. About the same time I contracted with them I lost my job but thought I would..."
- "I own a 2014 Keystone Laredo 294RK. The front cap has faded and looks terrible, I was advise of Keystone to contacted a local Keystone dealer/service center to have it..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."