Coverage Area
Style and Design

I sign up for basic cable: 1 tv, 1 DVR, 50/50 wireless and 1router & phone we never used, came with package..$60 per no for 6no then $90 per month after for the remainder of 2 yrs.

The company sent us a 911 form I didn't get, mainly because my bill is online. (paperless) so they took it upon themselves with no notice to cancel my plan and the phone and sign me up for basic cable and basic 50/50 WiFi. One tv and 1 box and router and charged me $300. I didn't know this until I received my online bill.

I called for a rep who explained it to me. Gave me a bunch of credits, put me back on my plan and stressed the importance of sending this 911 for in. So I imediatel faxed it in an waited every day for a lower bill. Nope, again they charge me can outrageous month amount.

I called back. Got another rep who said the first guys credits were denied. He submitted incorrectly. An hour later she resubmitted.

Two latter, no change and threats of canceling service. I spoke to another rep. Who said she noticed rep #2 just recently submitted my credit again and put in for my plan to be restored. Ok present.

My promo package no longer available.

The signed me up for a higher prices plan.Absolutly no credits applied and charged me a high amount to restore my service that I was assured would never be turned off.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

FIGHT BACK!I have done this and it backs them down in a heartbeat!

Find your local frontier store call the local sheriff or county clerck obtain a permit to picket ( follow the law!

If they are in a strip mall you may have to picket just outside the mall ect) then blast the closet university and other people suffering from FRONTIERS LIES and scams AND PICKET AROUND CHRISTMAS call your local tv station and just before you do this call frontiers so called " corporate support " and inform them!

THEY WILL FIX YOUR BILL AND PAY YOU " NOT" to picket!

But they will never change their lieing cheating practices!POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!

This is typical for them, zero service after the sales.