63 Stone Street, Rochester, NY 14604
1.1

Update by user Oct 11

Just got hung up on by supervisor without even talking, said the person you are trying to reach is unavailable after being on hold for a half hour. How do people like that even have a job if they can not even reply to a phone call.

WHAT HAPPENED TO QUALITY OF SERVICE LOL !!!

This company will never ever have me as a loyal customer ever again. I was a customer with them for over 6 years, paid bill on-time all the time and this is how they treat you, what a joke!!!

Original review posted by user Oct 11

Cancelled my service on August 2, 2019 and was told I would only have to pay a certain amount. days later received a bill for full month even though I no longer used service.

I originally cancelled the account due to the huge increase in the bill, it went from 35.00 dollars a month to 73.00 dollars for a measly 12 gb of internet.

In which crashed a lot !!! Angry

Product or Service Mentioned: Frontier Communications Internet Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Frontier Communications Pros: Initial sales proposal and promises, Starts out as cheap service.

Frontier Communications Cons: Being robbed, Lied about proposal of cancellation, One employee tells different option about billing than the other.

• Price Gouging
  • Unwanted Changes
  • Frontier Communications Support
  • Can T Provide What Promised

Comments

FrontierCommunications

Hello RecklessMacaw469, I apologize for the trouble you have had trying to reach support. What had you calling in?

Please private message us if you need any further assistance.

We are here to help. -Christina

TrivialSwallow900
@FrontierCommunications

I canceled my service and talked with agent and she said I would only have to pay $9 for service used and then I received a bill for 72.93, the whole month