Rowlett, Texas
9.1K views 186 comments

April 1 st Verizon transferred to Frontier Internet, TV, On Demand, and voice or phone.

I lost my Video on demand and $830.00 dollars of movies I purchased thru verizon. I lost my 75/75 internet speed connection. I have called 6 times since 1:00 am 4-1-2016 and talked to customer service agents, supervisors, and tech support. The standard answer is we are in transition and it should be up in 12 hours, 24 hours, and now they say 4 to five business days.

I had thru verizon 75 up and 75 down internet and now get 20 up and 28 down thru frontier. I lost over $830.00 of paid for movies and 42.00 of pre-orders.

I informed Frontier to credit my account and was told they cannot. I told frontier I wanted to cancel service and got hung up on 2 times. I was told by frontier that I would have to pay a $200.00 cancellation fee. I told them I was starting a class action suit and was hung up on again.

Contact: whitnyrussell@verizon.net if you wish to join class action sit and put in the subject line Frontier Verizon Class action so I can send to the lawyers.

Review about: Frontier Communications Bundle.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $1250
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

Scott
Harrisburg, Illinois, United States #1327122

Please add me to this suit. Just sent an e-mail to be added. I'm totally disabled and they have turned off all my services, from them even thought I put money towards my bill every month.

Kellie schmidt
Azle, Texas, United States #1325374

Please add me to this class action suit.

Kellie schmidt
Azle, Texas, United States #1325373

I called to set up service with frontier for internet.The service tech never showed up.

When I called they said they couldn't set up service because there was not room on the server. I have called several times after they sent me a bill for service to try to get them to cancel the bill since I never got service from them.

I found out they reported me to the credit bureau for non payment.Now I can't get a loan for a surgery I desperately need.

Dennis ***an
Fort Mohave, Arizona, United States #1322418

Read my book. I have proof they are stealing from customers and more. FRONTIER AMERICA'S 3rd Worst Employer My True Story

to Dennis ***an Tampa, Florida, United States #1337354

I want your book. I hate frontier so much, I want to read a book on someone who hates them even more.

Nhern7

I'm aware this post is a year old.What was the result?

Is it still being pursued?I would like to be added as well

Signed up for Frontier Communications FIOS Internet service for the introductory price of $39.95.When the installer came, he tried to install DSL.

Bait and switch. I rejected it. Frontier Communications then billed me for $129.97 and threatened to give me a bad credit report if I did not make immediate payment.

Please join me to the suit.regalplace@hotmail.com

Mary M

We've had the same bad experience with Frontier. Is there a class action lawsuit happening? We'd like to file as well.

Nhern7
to Mary M #1321459

I would too and I have copies of all my bills where they've been charging double for their slowest internet.

MARY WMS
Plano, Texas, United States #1312146

whitnyrussell@verizon.net,

re: Frontier Communication

April 5, 2017

I'm in Plano, TX, and we've been price gouged since Frontier took over our account from Verizon last year.

I have two service numbers Frontier gave me to fix our billing, and they never did.

I finally connected with Spectrum 4-4-2017, then called Frontier today, 4-5-2017 to disconnect their service and see about a refund of $75 per month for about 12 months.

After an hour of transfers, then getting put on hold for the last 15 minutes, they're saying they don't have the ability to make the refund, send up a trouble ticket, get a VP to call me back, NOTHING!

Is there a lawsuit?We want in!