April 1 st Verizon transferred to Frontier Internet, TV, On Demand, and voice or phone.

I lost my Video on demand and $830.00 dollars of movies I purchased thru verizon. I lost my 75/75 internet speed connection. I have called 6 times since 1:00 am 4-1-2016 and talked to customer service agents, supervisors, and tech support. The standard answer is we are in transition and it should be up in 12 hours, 24 hours, and now they say 4 to five business days.

I had thru verizon 75 up and 75 down internet and now get 20 up and 28 down thru frontier. I lost over $830.00 of paid for movies and 42.00 of pre-orders.

I informed Frontier to credit my account and was told they cannot. I told frontier I wanted to cancel service and got hung up on 2 times. I was told by frontier that I would have to pay a $200.00 cancellation fee. I told them I was starting a class action suit and was hung up on again.

Contact: whitnyrussell@verizon.net if you wish to join class action sit and put in the subject line Frontier Verizon Class action so I can send to the lawyers.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1250. whitnyrussell is overall dissatisfied with Frontier Communications. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Frontier Communications.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Frontier Communications to other companies on our site.

How can they charge a late charge on top of an unpaid late charge?That was all I called about.

Pretty sure that's illegal.The agent I spoke with said she credited the late charge but she only credited the extra one...that she never mentioned was there

If there is a class-action lawsuit I would love to join also. Frontier lied to me and then have spent months lying to me I’m sick of it dejavu1800s@icloud.com

I am one of thousands in the Tampa area that are joining a class action lawsuit for defamation and breach of contract lawsuit against Frontier communications.They were involved in a strike and a customer service transfer problem at the same time I was moving.

Since I moved and employees were on strike and new ownership couldn't handle my transfer of service they sent my account into collections instead of transferring my service.

I have spent now thousands of dollars trying to reclaim my credit, my mortgage applications, and my time, and now attorney fees to try and correct this.Now I am at the point of spending every last penny I own to make Frontier pay for the fiasco.

to Scott Weeden #1425332

I’m in Wisconsin can I join?

This horrible company is a problem everywhere

We NEVER receive the speed we pay for...Thats it in a nut shell 1.0-2.75up an.037 down an all their obligated to 3.75 both..

each time we call they place you on hold for 1-2 hours then hang up.. When we do reach some we then play the game. Please disconnect router multiple times then they ask what color lights... We end with a ticket for a service.

At this point the guy will call me normally the next day while I'm at work an say he cant do anything because I'm not in front of my computer or the lines are congested an all I can do is complain someday with enough complaints they may repair the lines.So sick of the run a round

I would also like to be added to a class action lawsuit against frontier.I didn't have a contract with Verizon when the took over and they dropped the internet speeds when they took over and I tried to leave them and they sent me a disconnect bill even thou they admitted I did not have an active contract with them.

Now it has gone to collections.. they keep me on hold for almost an hour then ask me to wait and eventually they hang up on me .

The collection service has no way of speaking to anyone , just a payment option.So angry with these crooks.

Frontier are the bottom-feeders, the worst of the worst.

Houston, Texas, United States #1354320

I hope Frontier burns in heIl

La Mirada, California, United States #1353915

How do we sign up for class action law suit?

I've seen that people want to and/or have, filed one, though I can't find info on how to add my name. Thank you!

(Can't stand the service!)

Seattle, Washington, United States #1352299

This place is run by a bunch of liberal Democrats, what more can you expect from morons?

to Anonymous #1361401

Wow, the uneducated just talk and talk like their leader

Los Angeles, California, United States #1344437

I would like to be added to any class action suit.My story is a long painful one but ultimately ends with Frontier continually billing me and threatening to take me to collections for a bill of $146.46.

This is for phone service that was SUPPOSED to be cancelled in Jan but continued to run through April.

THEY failed to honor my request to discontinue service for this line.I also had another line which I ported to a different provider at the same time that I asked this line to be cancelled.

to Art Villar #1421055

Same situation here. I don't know what to do except not pay.

Harrisburg, Illinois, United States #1327122

Please add me to this suit. Just sent an e-mail to be added. I'm totally disabled and they have turned off all my services, from them even thought I put money towards my bill every month.

Azle, Texas, United States #1325374

Please add me to this class action suit.

Azle, Texas, United States #1325373

I called to set up service with frontier for internet.The service tech never showed up.

When I called they said they couldn't set up service because there was not room on the server. I have called several times after they sent me a bill for service to try to get them to cancel the bill since I never got service from them.

I found out they reported me to the credit bureau for non payment.Now I can't get a loan for a surgery I desperately need.

Fort Mohave, Arizona, United States #1322418

Read my book. I have proof they are stealing from customers and more. FRONTIER AMERICA'S 3rd Worst Employer My True Story

to Dennis ***an Tampa, Florida, United States #1337354

I want your book. I hate frontier so much, I want to read a book on someone who hates them even more.

I'm aware this post is a year old.What was the result?

Is it still being pursued?I would like to be added as well

Signed up for Frontier Communications FIOS Internet service for the introductory price of $39.95.When the installer came, he tried to install DSL.

Bait and switch. I rejected it. Frontier Communications then billed me for $129.97 and threatened to give me a bad credit report if I did not make immediate payment.

Please join me to the suit.regalplace@hotmail.com