9.5K views

April 1 st Verizon transferred to Frontier Internet, TV, On Demand, and voice or phone.

I lost my Video on demand and $830.00 dollars of movies I purchased thru verizon. I lost my 75/75 internet speed connection. I have called 6 times since 1:00 am 4-1-2016 and talked to customer service agents, supervisors, and tech support. The standard answer is we are in transition and it should be up in 12 hours, 24 hours, and now they say 4 to five business days.

I had thru verizon 75 up and 75 down internet and now get 20 up and 28 down thru frontier. I lost over $830.00 of paid for movies and 42.00 of pre-orders.

I informed Frontier to credit my account and was told they cannot. I told frontier I wanted to cancel service and got hung up on 2 times. I was told by frontier that I would have to pay a $200.00 cancellation fee. I told them I was starting a class action suit and was hung up on again.

Contact: whitnyrussell@verizon.net if you wish to join class action sit and put in the subject line Frontier Verizon Class action so I can send to the lawyers.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1250. whitnyrussell is overall dissatisfied with Frontier Communications. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Frontier Communications.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Frontier Communications to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1354320

I hope Frontier burns in heIl

La Mirada, California, United States #1353915

How do we sign up for class action law suit?

I've seen that people want to and/or have, filed one, though I can't find info on how to add my name. Thank you!

(Can't stand the service!)

Seattle, Washington, United States #1352299

This place is run by a bunch of liberal Democrats, what more can you expect from morons?

Los Angeles, California, United States #1344437

I would like to be added to any class action suit.My story is a long painful one but ultimately ends with Frontier continually billing me and threatening to take me to collections for a bill of $146.46.

This is for phone service that was SUPPOSED to be cancelled in Jan but continued to run through April.

THEY failed to honor my request to discontinue service for this line.I also had another line which I ported to a different provider at the same time that I asked this line to be cancelled.

Harrisburg, Illinois, United States #1327122

Please add me to this suit. Just sent an e-mail to be added. I'm totally disabled and they have turned off all my services, from them even thought I put money towards my bill every month.

Azle, Texas, United States #1325374

Please add me to this class action suit.

Azle, Texas, United States #1325373

I called to set up service with frontier for internet.The service tech never showed up.

When I called they said they couldn't set up service because there was not room on the server. I have called several times after they sent me a bill for service to try to get them to cancel the bill since I never got service from them.

I found out they reported me to the credit bureau for non payment.Now I can't get a loan for a surgery I desperately need.

Fort Mohave, Arizona, United States #1322418

Read my book. I have proof they are stealing from customers and more. FRONTIER AMERICA'S 3rd Worst Employer My True Story

to Dennis ***an Tampa, Florida, United States #1337354

I want your book. I hate frontier so much, I want to read a book on someone who hates them even more.

Nhern7

I'm aware this post is a year old.What was the result?

Is it still being pursued?I would like to be added as well