I have been in contact with frontier communications multiple times over the last few months.A little bit of background.

We live on a farm and have had very limited luck with our internet service but we have a 1-3 mps service. We have three phone lines with them, two business and a home phone line. Just to start off, whenever it rains nothing works. Like clock work, the phone lines get extremely fuzzy, if we are lucky enough that they work at all and the internet becomes non existent!

Currently, our lines are down again because of the rain. And I stayed home from our family vacation this weekend because we needed these lines to work as soon as possible because we use them for the business.(we will be changing all services to another company as soon as possible) I had scheduled an appointment on a Saturday at 4pm for a technician to come. And here I sit with the rest of my family on vacation only to learn that the technician was not scheduled to come out until Monday!! Called at 5:30 California time to see if anyone was coming and they said everyone has gone home, that I cannot even cancel our package because that department is closed.

I can not explain what a pain and serious disappointment that it has been being involved with frontier.An absolute terrible experience!!!

Review about: Frontier Communications Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments