1.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Called to end switch service to another customer on 9/28/17 - wanted to end service then so I would not be charged anything additional as my monthly billing cycle ended. Was told the other provider needed to port over my existing phone number and once that happened I would not be charged any more - the porting would end the service, Believed them and then got a bill for an additional $57 from Frontier - was extremely unhappy but paid it anyway chalking it up to being lied to by the CS rep.

Was also told that once the porting occurred Frontier would send out labels and boxes to return equipment. Never got either. After about 4 weeks I received a letter stating I have not initiated a return of my equipment. Ok - so I called a CS Rep and asked for return boxes/labels.

Received them on 11/15/17 with a letter saying they needed to be at Frontier's Return Facility by 11/30/17. Boxed up all equipment and went to UPS the next day. Should have known this was going to be an issue when the UPS rep said "you better hang on to your receipt - you are going to need it!!" Got a bill in early December for all of the equipment - $428; extremely hot at this point. Checked the tracking information and it was signed for at the Frontier location on 11/28.

Called CS again and was told that the billing was close to the return date don't worry. She put the tracking information on the account and said that should clear the issue. Got another bill on Jan 5 - now I am really mad. Called CS; got hung up on three times, and re-directed twice.

I am boiling!! Finally got helped by someone that said she was working with billing and would get it cleared up - was on the phone for 30 minutes while she talked to the billing department. After about an hour on the phone the CS Rep told me the issue was resolved. Just got another bill - saying I will be turned into collection unless payment of $428 is not made immediately.

Don't know where to turn - seems no one on the phone can be trusted to resolve the issue. I have contacted a local TV station to see if I can get on the news, and considering legal action.

Review about: Frontier Communications Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Adjust account to reflect return of equipment.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments