Shingletown, California
Featured 100% full Not resolved

After moving to Northern California, we agreed to a two-year promotional price of $29.99/mo (regular price is $34.99) for Simply Broadband Max "high-speed" internet service with Frontier September 2014.Throughout the time we've been with Frontier, we have experienced average speeds of about 1.5 mbps (not high-speed) and frequent outages, more recently for hours at a time about every other day.

We have spent HOURS at a time on the phone (had to drive several miles down the road to call, because our cell phone service depends on the internet via a micro-cell booster), and on chat sessions. Not only is our service not getting better, it's getting WORSE! So when the internet's down, so is our phone service. Last month we negotiated a lower price of $19.99/mo because of the horrible service, and this month when our bill showed up, they had RAISED our rate to $34.99/mo, $5.00 higher than the promo price (we're still less than two years into our plan).

It's common knowledge in our area that Frontier utilizes caps and rolling blackouts (we have seen a pattern in times of outages). WE ARE MAD AS ***, and want Frontier to know that many other in our community are experiencing the same thing and there is talk of a lawsuit. You have been taking our money, and continuing to add new customers. It's time for you to step up NOW and upgrade equipment to provide the service that you promised us.

Below is a photo of a speed test that's pretty normal for what we get. This is NOT high-speed. Your practices are fraudulent and dishonest.

We are paying for 24/7 high-speed internet and getting neither.Now do what is necessary to provide it!!!

Review about: Frontier Simply Broadband Max High Speed Internet.

I didn't like: Frequent outages, Low internet speeds, Long hold times on cs calls, Raising price above promo price while still on plan.

1.4
Style and Design
Coverage Area
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $650
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion