Honey Creek Mall, 3401 US-41, Terre Haute, IN 47802, USA

frontier is the worst company on the face of the earth. I ordered internet[ only ] service from them and they hoohed me up,then charged me for phone service too and sent me a high priced bill that was so loudracous it made me so *** mad I shut them off very quickly now they want too charge me $9.99 for shuting them off when all they have to do is flip a switch.

their basic charges are set up yo steal from us.

I cut their *** off my house and thru it out in the alley any one who purches service from FRONTIER is dumber then a box of rocks. you have been warned so if you lose your money to FRONTIER its your own damm fault.

Product or Service Mentioned: Frontier Communications Bundle.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Frontier Communications Cons: Priceing, Pricing.

Comments

I had a little problem with my ISP which was spectrum so in haste I canceled them and went with frontier, one of the worst mistake I have ever made. I had them for five days and received a bill from them for $151.35 and I was stunned.

These people are CROOKS! They charged me $79 dollars for a service which was never disclosed to me and they charged me $9.99 for a handling fee for carrying a six ounce router into my house and other miscellaneous charges that brought it to a little over $100. These people use deceptive practices in running this business but I'm not taking it lying down and neither should do . First of all their service is ultra slow for internet and causes computer lag, second of all they are required by law to divulge all fee's be disclosed up front which they don't do.

But you don't have to take it sitting down. 1) call the Federal Trade Commission and file a deceptive practice complaint 2) call the Better Business Bureau in Connecticut where their main office is.

3) If you're a veteran contact the Veterans Administration and other veteran service orginazations and file a formal complaint which will be brought to all the vetertans attention. Don't be Bullied by these people.