Coverage Area
Style and Design

WARNING!Set top box DEADLY electrocution.

Do not get Frontier tv/internet/phone! 4 months consistently out of service. Repair tech and Engineer found set top box leaking dangerously HIGH VOLTAGE that he was so afraid of he would be electrocuted he ask me to turn the breakers off. Billed $150.00 for rented movies I was told to rent, video and document.

That includes movies they bought while in my home. I am requesting a full refund since every rented movie is documented and video taped showing they were all unwatchable. Which is what would happen each time I call in to request credit. Rick Holiday and Linwood came October 3, 2017 and Rick rented Wonder Women to see for himself how it messes up.

That is the last time I have heard from anyone about fixing my service. Two weeks no contact until this bill for movie rentals. That’s odd and not commonly billed in 2 separate bills. There has been a complete turnaround in Frontiers attitude since Mrs.

Lunsford and other customers contacted me on Yelp where I have uploaded review updates, videos and pictures daily. These customers are having exactly the same issues. Frontier isn’t nice anymore because they know I found out about them where frontier made it out to be just me. So I filed with the FCC once I discovered so many other customers and the fact that Frontier has stopped contacting me or fixing my service going on 4 months.

Frontier needs to read their own contract. My lawyer is not involved at this point, but is updated. If Frontier cuts my service off or report me to collections in breech of our contract he will be. Amanda Ernst has not contacted me and she is the one handling my complaints with the Government.

I will be contacted corporate to let them know nothing is being down and no contact made since October 3, 2017. I’m completely amazed at this company and its employees. When are they going to fix my service? So almost 4 months, 40 hours spent on the phone just the first month.

Numerous technicians and engineers in my home all day, daily and weekly for the past 3 months. September 12, 2017 they discovered a set top box with dangerously high voltage that could have harmed me or my family. It was replaced. My TVs were perfect.

I posted on yelp and people contacted me. One lady service has been out for nine months although she has been forced to pay or threatened with this connection. I have explained to her how to document everything. Dates, time, names, videos, pictures and what has been done each visit to fix the problem.

If you have a frontier and have pixelation, freezing, low to no internet, black out with loud popping noise you're not the only one.

Contact the Attorney General's and the FCC.I am waiting to do an interview with our local news station..

Review about: Frontier Communications Tv Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments