While calling for problems with my tv a sales representative got on the phone to sell me something.I adamantly told her I couldn't afford any more than what I was paying monthly now so if she could get it for me without increasing my payment she could do it.

I didn't think anything about it and then when I received my bill. It had doubled . I was in shock. I called for a supervisor and they said it was Frontier pricing and they would correct it.

Next month bill doubled again. Called again and spoke with another supervisor who informed me that the sales representative who tried selling me the product went into my account and cancelled the agreement I had with Verizon and put in frontier pricing. This made my rate go up. He said he would go ahead and check into it and in next month or so it would be fixed.

Another month went by and still not fixed. Now I am getting past due notices with double billing. I call again about this and supervisor told me she would send it over to a special department that will look into the bill and if I didn't h ear back from them it would be corrected. Go ahead and pay the old monthly payment of 175.00.

Still receiving past due notices and no one has contacted me. I have since changed internet providers but I will not pay the past due balance they say I owe.

I don't' know how they can justify doubling their rates from Verizon.Very deceptive practices.

Review about: Frontier Communications Fios Bundle.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

FrontierComCares
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States #1268727
Frontier Communications Verified Representative

Good morning,

Let's have our team here take a direct look at those billing concerns. Please reach out via email to askfrontier@ftr.com with a subject of ATTN Tim/Krystle, so we can get the necessary information to look into those bills that are doubling. Thanks,

~Tim