Bills keep going up despite assurances that charges have been adjusted.No email or postage mail written documentation of agreed upon charges allowed per Frontier policy.

No record of previous discussion with customer service discussions available when calling back. No apparent continuity in communications with customer support. Customer service reps pleasant but are not able to provide assurance that agreed upon changes can be documented and retrievable.

I have called 3 times with discussions lasting up to one hour but it seems like When I call to alert them to the fact the changes were not activated, We start again at square one.Ground Hog Day!

Review about: Frontier Communications Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

FrontierComCares
Frontier Communications Verified Representative

Hello.I am sorry you have on-going billing issues.

We are here to help.

Please send us an email to AskFrontier@ftr.com with the subject ATTN: Tim/Krystle so my team can assist you with a resolution.-Krystle

Frontier Communications - SIGN ME UP FOR A CLASS ACTION SUIT!! Frontier Communications "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..." Read more Frontier Communications - Customer Care Review Frontier Communications "I was on the phone for an hour, transfered 4, and hung up on. I was calling to make a payment arrangements, and set up auto pay. I haven't been..." Read more Frontier Communications - Internet Installation Review from Sarasota, Florida Frontier Communications "Technician flooded my condo and 2 others, damaged 5 total. Stayed in 3 hotels for 42 days. Frontier's insurance "CNA"=rude, no sympathy, no empathy. Received money from MY renters insurance...." Read more Frontier Communications - From "No-contract" to Surprise 2-year agreement! Frontier Communications "Called Frontier on May 1, 2017 to see what they had to offer and was given a price quote for service that included a bundled TV/Internet/Home phone. I asked multiple..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Trolli candies 65Ct bag contains 55 pieces of candy Trolli "Bought the Trolli 65ct Halloween candy to make treats for my grandson's school since the class is large. Since I needed 60 pieces I decided to count them to put..." Read more FALSE ADVERTISING AND HORRILBE HEINOUS WHOREPEATION CALLED SHOPLET Shoplet "Shoplet is a crap show. I will never, ever, buy anything from them again for as long as I live. First off they are false advertisers. They show a picture..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more