After my original Verizon contract ended in Dec 2016, and Frontier took over, it has been a nightmare.We agreed to a 2 year contract to continue the services I had, but it has been a billing nightmare.

Short version is that I had to make monthly phone calls, to get it straightened out from January to May 2017. They finally resolved it by telling me I would get a renewable 1 year customer customer loyalty credit. I was told that the customer loyalty credit ended Jan 2018 and to call in Dec. 2017 to renew it.

Finally from May to Dec 2017 consistent bills. I called and renewed my customer loyalty credit for 2018 as instructed in Dec 2017 and get a confirmation number. However, the March 2018 statement, no longer has it. I call them, got told , they have record of it, but not sure why it wasn't reflected on the statement.

The Frontier solution is for me to pay the full amount and that they will credit it back in subsequent statement two months of loyalty credits. This solution is unacceptable. In other words, the company wants to hold for a month money that they know I don't owe, to return it to me as a credit the following month. If I simply deduct it from current statement, I am told I will be subject to late fees for not paying the amount on statement.

Beyond frustrated.What recourse do I have?

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments