In step 2016 , I called to put my system on suspendsion until April 2017.It was not done.

I called in Oct. Was told it was taken care of. Got a full service bill. Call again, same thing .

After calling every month and hearing the same thing, and haveing to sprnd 45 mims. to an hour on the phone, Still geting full bills. T sent the bill back and wrote a letter. the month same story.

I than called to cancel TV and Internet and put the phone on suspendsion. Than I got a $500.00 bill. I sent it back. Than I got a$361.03 bill.

I called again. Was transfered 4 time. After 50 min. and being put on hold again.

I asked to be called back when thing are fixed. I have not got a call back. Everything has been turned off for nonpayment. I am not the only person that goes south in the winter.

What do other poeple do? Sandra Gibbs 8604568913 pin 1026.

grandmagibbs@aol.com 1700 SE 4hst Smithville TX.78957 512-237-4407.

Review about: Frontier Communications Customer Care.

Preferred solution: fix the problem.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Frontier Communications - Tv Service Review Frontier Communications "5 minutes before the end of the show. Picture freeze restart the whole *** thing. Never seen anything like this before. Frontier sucks! Terrible!!!!..." Read more Frontier Communications - Home Phone Service Review Frontier Communications "I switched communications services to Frontier from Spectrum. The representative never asked me if I wanted to port my phone number over, even though I had it for many years...." Read more Frontier Communications - Bait and switch/Overbilling Frontier Communications "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more