Verified Reviewer

1.5

Update by user Mar 18, 2020

By the way I could not believe you charged me a late.I was not late in paying my bill. With all the grief you cause me.

I should receive a full refund. I am going to be taking this issue to the BBB

Original review posted by user Mar 18, 2020

Last month all my Frontiers services went down for over a week. My land line phone is connected to my Life Line service.

I am a cancer patient who depends on Life Line for medical support. I called customer service and explained that none of my services were working including Life Line. The representative I spoke with stated she was sorry but the soonest they could get a tech out was on the next Tuesday. I called on a Friday.

I said that was unacceptable due to my medical condition that i needed a tech out sooner. She said she would speak to her supervisor and see if this issue could be resolved sooner. She said she would call me back. I did not receive a call back.

My nurse happened to be with me, and she said she would call the supervisor back. When she finally reached him he said he would have a tech here by tomorrow. The tech did not show up for 3 days even though we made countless calls. At the end of the week he showed up and said everything was working.

Ten minutes after he left all my services went down again. My aide who was present called them back on her cell and stated I was out of services. He told her he left the territory but some else would be back. No one ever came back.

We made countless calls to Frontier and all we received were excuses and empty promises. After a weeks time a tech did come and restored my services. However, he failed to tell me that he changed my WiFi name number. Again more calls.

I called today and talk to customer service and explained all the problems that occurred. I told him that they needed to take off charges when everything went down. He was polite but said the most he could take off my bill was $15.32. I requested to speak to a supervisor but he said there wasn't one on duty, and if there was one there he would not refund any more money because it was company policy.

This company should not even be in business.

They could not of cared less that someone's life could be in jeopardy. I want to take further action but other than the BBB I don't know who I can report this horrendous situation to.

User's recommendation: Don't ever use Frontier.

Preferred solution: Full refund and change your practices regarding how you treat customers..

Frontier Communications Cons: Supervisors provide explanations that are not true, How they lie and how supervisors hang up on you.

Location: 40 Brainard Rd, Hartford, CT 06114

Comments

Hello Patricia, I apologize for the recent trouble you have had with your service. Is everything up and running at this time?

If you still need any assistance, or if you would like to discuss your bill, we can help. Please message us directly to get started.

We have support available to help you 24/7 via Facebook (http://m.me/frontiercorp) and via the message option on our Twitter profile (https://twitter.com/askfrontier). -Christina

Frontier Communications Reviews