Coverage Area
Style and Design

On Wednesday, 11/29/2017, at 9:50 am, we lost all our Frontier Services; phone, cable and internet.I tried to re-boot, nothing happened.

I called Frontier; waited on "hold", 7+ minutes, called back, on "hold" 8+ minutes, called back, finally got someone to answer at 10:37 am. After 28+ minutes on the phone, I was told that the outside box was not working, someone would have to come out next Tuesday, 12/5/2017, 6 days from when the service went out. I told the Representative that was totally unacceptable, I work from home and need the internet and telephone. I was told my request would be acccelerated, since I work from home.

I called back at 3:18 pm, to check on my request, only to be told that everything that I was told earlier, was not true. My request would not be accelerated due to working from home, the only situation that gets accelerated is for Medical Alerts that are tied to your telephone system. I will have to wait until Tuesday, 12/5/2017. The representative, of course, was sorry that I was given wrong information.

I replied that I am used to that when it comes to Frontier. No matter who you talk to, the next person says you were given wrong information. It happened when I took the Frontier Service, that person told me what I would be getting, when my bill came, it was a different story. But, of course, they were sorry that I was given wrong information.

Where do they get these people that keep giving "wrong" information? The point is, having to wait 6 days to get our telephone, internet and cable back is totally unacceptable!! I didn't even call Frontier today, because I would receive a third story, from someone who would be so sorry that I had been given wrong information...I can't take it anymore.

We are impatiently waiting for someone to come and get us the services we are paying for.Frontier, you should be ashamed!!

Review about: Frontier Communications Customer Care.

Comments