1.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

We have internet service with you. When we noticed that our service kept dropping sometimes over 50 times in a single day.

Sooo we called to ask how you can fix this. Well you sent out a technician who did absolutely nothing but talk on the phone with his daughter, ex wife, school and then proceeded to tell us he left Nevada to escape a 30 year prison. Nice job! Putting your customers in danger from a fugitive from the law.

Definitely calling the appropriate people to first complain about him. He did nothing! Then we call back and talk with a service rep explaining your service is crap and they tell us they are going to put another modem in our house. Okay well the day came when they scheduled another tech to come out it was a no show.

When we again called back they said they needed a 50 dollar payment. So we did and waited again the day they were scheduled. Again a no show. We called yet again and was told they could not install another modem.

Are you intentionally ripping people off , another word for it STEALING money from your customers. I have had phone drops when on the phone with fla dcf and their sheriff department with a child rape case. Really? Already peed off with your farce of a company and now burning up with rage.

They suck, don't care and are theives! How about checking out your employees criminal records before hiring and sending them out to customers house. I called Nevada and told them where this man is working in ct. I will give this same complaint on every review site I can find.

I'm calling our local police to have this man checked out. The news station would love this story.

Product or Service Mentioned: Frontier Communications Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 12.

Comments

#1519982

I like to read negative reviews of Frontier . .

. a truly wretched company!

#1419429

Frontier doesn't hire felons, and they drug test regularly. Sounds like he may be one of these cultural enrichment diversity non citizens from Mexico.

Apparently Mexico didn't want him either that's pretty bad.

And if your in conneticut I'm suprised your liberal *** didn't offer him sanctuary in your home. In the sanctuary city you live in.

Great idea.

Continue to raise stink about the serviceman, he gets fired, and has nothing to do but seek retribution against those who "caused" it.

You are playing with fire for the sake of your internet service.

Skip the details and just tell the company that your system still doesn't work right.

Meanwhile, look over your shoulder and keep your doors locked.