This should have been my 5TH year of service with my Frontier/Dish 3 bundle package TV, phone & Internet)!Frontier has mostly been OK in my experience; and i give them fine ratings on everything except Internet speed which has been manageable with only 2 of us and little to rare streaming!

Dish on the other hand, has done something unheard of to my knowledge; I think I have become the first customer ever to be "Terminated" their words not mine. For the crime of negotiating "excessive discounts"; and I I made sure the initial good deal offer was implemented as I review my bills carefully prior to payment and submit my payment when it is corrected. Every correct bill was paid on or before the due date! Rather then play the game of switching providers every time my contract was up to get good deals; I renegotiated my fee to the current good deal offered to new clients.

Excessive calling came into play when the promised discount was not applied as agreed to forcing a call back to get the correction. Each time you get switched to a new CS as initial person has no authority to correct errors; you get written up as a new call. So even though, you made one call and got switched 4X, because of poorly trained inept associates, it now appears as 5 calls! What day does Dish turn off my service, even tho I'm prepaid until Feb 11?

Super Bowl Sunday, how mean and dastardly does a company get? Yes, Mr Carlos Barberri VP of Sales, I'm talking to and about you! Caveat Emptor folks, do you feel lucky? No reflection on Frontier and yes I will go elsewhere to report Dish!

Frontier i suggest you add a backup TV source as these guys will hurt you! Call me outraged! The upside is we discovered there are 31 free with antenna stations, and finally got Super Bowl tuned in during the 3RD QTR, exciting finish! So think of the money savings and lack of frustration of not dealing with Dish!

Perhaps this should be a thank you letter instead! Goodbye and good riddance Dish!

Thank you, just needed to get thst off my chest!LeO, Sherwood, OR

Review about: Frontier Communications Bundle.

Reason of review: Terminated from Dish without just cause.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments