someone needs do something about dish-frontier.they are very dishonest and do not keep up with what they promiss.we got deal of $69.95 mo for year.

we paid $169.00 for first month, $101. second month and since then it is $90.00 to $109.00. we never know that amount we are going to have to pay? we have went with internet and phone for over a week and we now can not use phone because internet keeps cutting out, which cuts our phone in and out.

I have spent hours on my cell phone five different times waiting for sone to get back to me and then after a years, we still do not have problems solved.poor service, unfair pricing, and still no answers.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $600. ck7111pk is overall dissatisfied with Frontier Communications. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Frontier Communications.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Frontier Communications to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

FrontierComCares
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States #1240567
Frontier Communications Verified Representative

Hello.We can assist you with your billing concerns.

Please send us an email to AskFrontier@ftr.com with the subject ATTN: Tim/Krystle so my team can help.-Krystle