57 views

They did away with seven premium channels,Starz and two other premium chanels and yet they expect you to pay the same price every month and you can not cancel without a penalty even though they did away with channels that you already paid for. They are the absolute worst company I have ever dealt with and once my contract is over so are they. It's no wonder why they are going bankrupt.If I could rate them lower than 0 , I would

Preferred solution: Let me out of my contract .

Frontier Communications Cons: Paid for services not delivered.

Comments

Hello Jeff, Starz has removed their programming from Frontier because we would not agree to their unreasonable financial demands for a new agreement. In fact, Starz was asking you to pay a significant premium versus getting it directly from Starz.

We want our customers to be treated fairly and not pay more. If you would like to discuss your bill in regard to the recent removal of Starz, you can reach us directly at 888-744-5280.

You can also learn more about the line up change via the link below. -Christina https://frontier.com/channel-updates/starz

Frontier Communications Reviews