56 views
Verified Reviewer

I decided last year to simplify my life and sign up for Frontier autopay, you know, so I would be writing less checks, save a stamp, etc......

That was a BIG mistake..... I have been a good customer for several years but their technology has been terrible.

My payments with our Credit union would not go through ..... for the last six/seven months I speak to customer service at Frontier once a month and they respond that it isn't their problem, call the Credit Union. Then I call our Credit Union and they say it is Frontiers fault.....months go by like this.....Finally I had to pay and outrageously big bill (over $900.00) using my Credit card to pay. Well I decide that autopay sucks, so I go back to paying by check through the mail....

Then Frontier sends my check back and informs me that I can only use cash to pay my bill. I called customer service, go through all the prompts and after verifying information and I got a variety of answers from various csr reps. I asked to speak to a supervisor then they put me on hold. I wait 20 minutes and my phone cuts off.

I repeated this 3 times. The 4th time the csr wanted my 5 digit pin. My pin number only has 4 digits. He said he couldnt get into my account because I only had a 4 digit.

Keep in mind that I already spoke to 3 different csr reps within the last hour, and the 4 digit was fine. He finally said that the company would send me a new 5 digit pin by mail WHICH NEVER CAME. All I received is a letter that my phone service is in danger of being cancelled. Today I call in, go through the motions and talk to the csr, she verified me with the 4 digit number.

Now I find out that I can only pay in cash or credit card for 180 days because of my history of NSF. If auto pay would have worked like it was supposed to, I wouldn't have any NSF!!

In defeat, I paid with credit card, with a $10 added fee. I would like this all straightened out, but I don't think that it can be done. Frontier simply does not stand behind their product, and their customer service is bad.

Researching for a better phone company at this point.

If you are looking into Frontier, I say to you DON'T DO IT, you will be sorry as I am right now.....Angry All I have is a bunch of reference numbers, paperwork and regret..... I would rate y'all a 0 on everything.

Preferred solution: Apology and status as good customer restored and to pay bill with check. I would like compensation for late fees charged during autopay period to be determined..

Frontier Communications Cons: Customer service and sales practise.

Comments

#1832079

Hello Sandra, We can take a look into your account and what has happened while you were using autopay. To get started, please message us directly.

We have support ready to assist you 24/7 via Facebook (http://m.me/frontiercorp) and via the message option on our Twitter profile (https://twitter.com/askfrontier). -Christina

Frontier Communications Reviews