THEY LIE OR MISLEAD YOU.Get it in writing.

I was a Verizon business customer that got bought up in the transfer and after the 2 year of honoring the Verizon contract I had, they lied to me about the price that they were going to charge me per month and got me to agree to a 2 year contract.

The phone sales person promised me a price that was pretty close to the price that I was paying but then I get the bill and it's higher, I call and I'm told "we would never quote a final price only the price before taxes and fees" The person I talked to was either very misleading or flat out lied.We need to band together and take them to court.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

Frontier Communications - Internet Service Review Frontier Communications "Ive been paying for frontiers internet for about 5 years now. $20 a month, 12 months a year, 5 years. Total of $1200+ spent and turns out ive been recieving..." Read more Frontier Communications - Bait and switch/Overbilling Frontier Communications "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..." Read more Frontier Communications - Internet quality horrible Frontier Communications "Internet constantly drops connection all day every day. I pay for a package which is suppose to provide around 5mbps. My connection averages .6 mbps download speed. Absolutely useless but..." Read more Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Totally disgusting Cracker Barrel "...my family and I went to the Crackel Barrel in Roseville.My son received his salad and began to eat only to find a dead fly in it..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more