I have been attempting to get DSL from frontier for more than a year and then they finally said it was available and would be installed on Nov.5,2012---I waited and waited--nobody showed up,later Melinda called and said there was a problem and she would get back to me,turns out I am 25,000 ft from the feeder line and I was denied DSL !!??

My neighbors have it so I don't understand where the problem is ? It is very frustrating dealing with Frontier !!! They seem to have a "right hand does not know what the left hand is doing affliction", after all of this my phone went dead for 3 days,it was I was told a problem at the main station in Banks,Oregon,who knows ??? Now I have service again only to have static & other annoying noises!!!!

,very difficult to speak to people!!

I will have to stay with my dial-up it appears,unless maybe in my lifetime FRONTIER can provide me with DSL,not holding my breath though!Yes,my blood pressure is coming down for now !

Review about: Frontier Communications Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

RJN2
Statesboro, Georgia, United States #582660

Well, the problems with Frontier continue's and now we are STILL having problems with FaceBook for the last 3 days.We was able to get on last night and now, no service...

Frontier came out 3 or 4 times last month trying to fix the internet, never DID. Now for the last few days, we have not been able to get on FaceBook along with Thousand's of others user's. I'm going to change provider's this time....

IF YOU HAVE A CHOICE, DO NOT SIGN UP FOR PHONE OR INTERNET SERVICE WITH FRONTIER.....JUST SEND ME YOUR MONEY....

Had the EXACT thing happen to me here in Ohio.I changed my phone number I had for 40 years just to get dsl and never heard from them.

I called and they now tell me it's not available. I am so over Frontiers lies.

My neighbors have it less than 150ft away but they say I can't.Frontier truly sucks.

to Randy #773288

there is more then 1 reason you cant get dsl.#1 is distance.

#2 is no ports available. #3 not enough bandwidth. so because your neighbours have it doesn't mean you can have it for all the above reasons.

#1 can still be true because you may be off another cable then your neighbours and yours is too long for dsl.they may have a cap on the service because of #2 or #3...