Riverview, Florida
Featured Not resolved

I am paying for channels I don't use, and unable to view channels I wanted.I don't watch sports channels, but yet they are charging me $4.99 a month.

I am unable to view the Chuch channel although the line up states it is available. Changing my plan will increase my bill not decrease it! I cannot believe changing my plan will increase my bill. To move to a lower tier with fewer channels will increase my bill!

Something is wrong. I am stuck with this plan for 18 months.

Changing companies should afford you the opportunity to decide if you want to remain with that company especially if you are not getting what you are paying for.Something has to be done!

Review about: Verizon Fios Service Frontier.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

customernumber
Saint Petersburg, Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation #1178708

and how it should be?

Frontier Communications - Bait and switch/Overbilling Frontier Communications "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..." Read more Frontier Communications - Internet quality horrible Frontier Communications "Internet constantly drops connection all day every day. I pay for a package which is suppose to provide around 5mbps. My connection averages .6 mbps download speed. Absolutely useless but..." Read more Frontier Communications Customer Care Review Frontier Communications "I was on the phone for an hour, transfered 4, and hung up on. I was calling to make a payment arrangements, and set up auto pay. I haven't been..." Read more Frontier Communications Internet Service Review Frontier Communications "Ive been paying for frontiers internet for about 5 years now. $20 a month, 12 months a year, 5 years. Total of $1200+ spent and turns out ive been recieving..." Read more Frigidaire - Just 1year and 1 Month old, Cheap Door Handle Broke at Top Near Screw Frigidaire "I walked over to open the Frigidaire refrigerator that our landlord purchased, somewhere around June of 216, and the handle broke off in my hand. It broke right in the..." Read more Ashley Furniture Durablend Recliner Ashley Furniture "I purchased a rocker recliner from Ashley furniture a couple of years ago and despite the fact the chair has had minimal use, the back and arms are peeling and..." Read more Michael Lupolover Michael Lupolover "Lupolover and his team of telemarketers engaged in illegal telemarketing to my phone. My phone is registered on the DNC registry found at donotcall.gove Lupolover is subject to a Consumer..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2016 Keystone Cougar 244RLSWE 5th Wheel Problems Keystone Rv "Bought a Keystone premier in 2012, only had one small problem with it so we upgraded to a 5th wheel for our longer trips. Decided to stick with Keystone. Total..." Read more