Frontier Communications - Extreme HD not what it is cracked up to be!
I am paying for channels I don't use, and unable to view channels I wanted.I don't watch sports channels, but yet they are charging me $4.99 a month.
I am unable to view the Chuch channel although the line up states it is available. Changing my plan will increase my bill not decrease it! I cannot believe changing my plan will increase my bill. To move to a lower tier with fewer channels will increase my bill!
Something is wrong. I am stuck with this plan for 18 months.
Changing companies should afford you the opportunity to decide if you want to remain with that company especially if you are not getting what you are paying for.Something has to be done!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I'm a California customer. I made an online payment on 5/25/2016 for $102.57 and it charged me that amount 16 times instead of 1. I got an alert from my..."
- "We had verizon at our old apartment, we moved to a new town home and had cancled service with them. We happen to go back a week after we moved..."
- "I switched from TWC who ive been with since 2008 to Verizon on March 26. I did not get a hood deal so before i moved I called to cancel...."
- "Super Target in Boyton Beach FL ..wed Nov 26 6pm..walking in we saw entrance totally overrun in trash. My wife told a sales associate of problem. .assured the manager would..."
- "I have been trying to get my first floor tile repaired since April, William Ryan has used cheap labor to do the tile work in my home, I paid almost..."
- "THE WORST CLEANERS EVER!!!!!! damaged clothes and would not take responsibility. First time they ripped a shirt around the button area, and was told that it was like that originally....."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."
- " HP PC's - Urgent - DO NOT BUY - Rubbish After Sales. So the story is, HP agree to pick up my PC for repair when the PC has..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."