Featured Not resolved

I am paying for channels I don't use, and unable to view channels I wanted.I don't watch sports channels, but yet they are charging me $4.99 a month.

I am unable to view the Chuch channel although the line up states it is available. Changing my plan will increase my bill not decrease it! I cannot believe changing my plan will increase my bill. To move to a lower tier with fewer channels will increase my bill!

Something is wrong. I am stuck with this plan for 18 months.

Changing companies should afford you the opportunity to decide if you want to remain with that company especially if you are not getting what you are paying for.Something has to be done!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of frontier communications tv service. Frontier Communications needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned frontier communications tv service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Frontier Communications.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

customernumber
Saint Petersburg, Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation #1178708

and how it should be?

Frontier Communications - Internet Service Review Frontier Communications "Ive been paying for frontiers internet for about 5 years now. $20 a month, 12 months a year, 5 years. Total of $1200+ spent and turns out ive been recieving..." Read more Frontier Communications - Tv Service Review Frontier Communications "5 minutes before the end of the show. Picture freeze restart the whole *** thing. Never seen anything like this before. Frontier sucks! Terrible!!!!..." Read more Frontier Communications - Internet quality horrible Frontier Communications "Internet constantly drops connection all day every day. I pay for a package which is suppose to provide around 5mbps. My connection averages .6 mbps download speed. Absolutely useless but..." Read more Frontier Communications - Never go to this company again ( frontier communication) Frontier Communications "the whole company do a worst job ever i know.. I open an new account with them , and they offer me for 19.99 for a month. (with free install)..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Paid for a full dinner, didn't know I had to cook it myself Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "Last night I drove to Popeyes to buy my family of four dinner. I paid $27 for a 10-piece chicken dinner with a large coleslaw and a large beans and..." Read more Harlem Furniture - Table Broke BEFORE A move - NOT COVERED!!!! Harlem Furniture "I bought a living room set in March 2017 - paid CASH. My table broke BEFORE a move, but because I had to be out of the house, and I'm..." Read more Glam Seamless - Day 3 and still nothing Glam Seamless "First of all, I purchased my extensions monday. I went with this company because I was searching for a new brand of extensions. I saw their ig and thought I'd..." Read more The Ashton Drake Galleries - Ashton Drake strikes again.. New/different excuse for not processing other orders, and doll review. The Ashton Drake Galleries "I originally left my first bad review for ADG due to them refusing to process my orders, after delivering the first order made. The excuse was "a discrepancy between my..." Read more