Featured Not resolved

I am paying for channels I don't use, and unable to view channels I wanted.I don't watch sports channels, but yet they are charging me $4.99 a month.

I am unable to view the Chuch channel although the line up states it is available. Changing my plan will increase my bill not decrease it! I cannot believe changing my plan will increase my bill. To move to a lower tier with fewer channels will increase my bill!

Something is wrong. I am stuck with this plan for 18 months.

Changing companies should afford you the opportunity to decide if you want to remain with that company especially if you are not getting what you are paying for.Something has to be done!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of frontier communications tv service. Frontier Communications needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned frontier communications tv service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Frontier Communications.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments