51 views
1.3

After a few years as a residential customer dealing with dropouts and irregular service I cancelled the service on 11/23/2020. I was then charged again for service on 11/30/2020 for $48.89, again, after I already cancelled service.

After hours on the phone with several customer service personnel (not a pleasant experience I should add) I was only credited $24 on my account. Beyond frustrated and I will be letting everyone I know never to use Frontier's services.

User's recommendation: Never use this company for any service.

Location: Muskegon, Michigan

Comments

#1965645

Hello Justin, I'm sorry to hear that you have closed your account. It sounds like you may have done so in the middle of a billing cycle.

If that's the case, the entire final month would be due, because the final bill does not prorate. If you have any further questions about your bill, we can take a closer look. Please message us directly to get started.

We have support available 24/7 via Facebook (http://m.me/frontiercorp) and via the message option on our Twitter profile (https://twitter.com/askfrontier). -Christina

Frontier Communications Reviews