I just hired the FIOS Triple Play package last week. The agent said that it would be $60+Taxes.

No more fees, no more charges(I asked). My first bill came in at $99.38. Router lease charges, administrative fees and some other charges included. After calling thay sai that that there was one time $9.99 fee for equipement delivery and handeling.

After that my bills wil be at $89 per month, $29 over the price they offered and only $10.40 of that is taxes.

I contacted them later to ask about the contract, I wanted to have a copy for my records and make sure the terms are right. They say the contract is only visible on their end.

They can not email it or mail it and there is not way to download it either. So basically whatever thay say goes.

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Fios Triple Play Bundle.

Reason of review: False information.

Comments

FYI, they don't honor the hard copy contracts either. AND you will have to pay the fee when you break your contract.

Do a search for "Class Action suits against Frontier" in your area / state. They post the lawyers involved, contact them, explain your situation and ask if you can be included in the suit.Free advice.I want Frontier to go down, close their doors and never reopen.They have behaved like Crooks