1.3K views

After filing my complaint, I was contacted within 3 days by one of Frontier's "special agents" (my term not theirs). He called me 3 times, and also gave me a direct number to reach them, avoiding all of usual inept customer service group.

My issue was resolved within 30 min. Apparently, having to deal with FCC is more work for them than I imagined.

Filing on-line is exceedingly simple, but you should be factual and explicit. https://consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us

If only a few percent of people affected by these problems would bother to file, it might benefit all rather than just us squeaky wheels.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Frontier Communications. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Frontier Communications.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Frontier Communications to other companies on our site.

Comments

There telephone service sucks. My 87 & 89 year old parents live in Northern Wisconsin and are AGAIN without phone service.

Their service went out today, Sunday, and are being told it won’t be fixed until Thursday. What a bunch of crap.

They live back in the woods and don’t get cell phone service in the house. They have company coming up and need to have a phone!

UnitedOcelot

Frontier is a rip off when you gave your service cancelled they continue billing you for another month and you have charges that they add on that were never discussed when getting service this company should be put out of business thousands and thousands of complaints are being filed against this company for ripping people off

to UnitedOcelot #1498097

frontier sucks. i hate them

to UnitedOcelot #1499281

This is happening to me right now!

I needed some wireing work inside my bussinness that I was told wouldn't have cost extra because the sales rep over the phone sighned the business for a plan. frontier still charged for the work that was done.

I did the same 20 months ago because they didn't honor an agreement with a sales rep over the phone. In my complaint I demanded they go through the taped conversation.

2 days after filing, I received a call from their executive offices and the problem was quickly resolved. Unfortunately, I am going to file another complaint because they unilaterally raised my rate even though I had a 2yr locked in rate. They cut me off and the rep basically said "too bad". Now I will get a rebate and demand they honor their agreement.

Frontier is the most dishonest cable company I've ever dealt with and I've been a customer of many.

I now consider my contract breached and will leave their company immediately. I can see why they've lost tens of thousands of customers and have lost billions in revenue.

This worked for me as well. Within 3 days I received a call from the “office of the president” and all my issues were resolved.