Forced To Switch To Frontier Communications
I received and email that Verizon Texas is dumping their customers and Frontier is going to be our new provider.I don't know Frontier but when I went to create an account this is what I am suppose to agree too: "I consent to receive account related and marketing calls and/or texts from or on behalf of Frontier Communications Corp.
and its affiliates at the wireless telephone number provided above, including by use of autodialed/automated technology." I don't know about anyone else but I think this is a violation of my privacy and should be against the law to force someone to give consent to telemarketing and robo calls.
I was told in a chat that I have to do this to create an account.Not me because I plan to take this up with the appropiate government agencies.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Privacy violation
You May Also Like
- "Dont really know where to start! They put the satalite dish literly 3 feet from the road and ran the cable above ground never buried it we cant get ahold..."
- "Was a Florida Verizon customer. Internet is working properly, but no TV service and no information about my account on the Frontier web site. Attempt to connect to subscribed channels..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "I was involved in a hit and run on August 22. With in 30 minutes of him side swiping me he was arrested for DWI, evading police , possession..."
- "BEWARE!!! I recently ordered a spray of flowers and paid for the upgrade. However, I saw the flowers that had my name on them and it was the ugliest arrangement..."
- "I have a Plantation Home. There is a structural leak that Plantation fixed twice to no avail. It ruined the ceiling and table in our breakfast room. ..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."