Featured 100% full Not resolved
2.2

I received and email that Verizon Texas is dumping their customers and Frontier is going to be our new provider.I don't know Frontier but when I went to create an account this is what I am suppose to agree too: "I consent to receive account related and marketing calls and/or texts from or on behalf of Frontier Communications Corp.

and its affiliates at the wireless telephone number provided above, including by use of autodialed/automated technology." I don't know about anyone else but I think this is a violation of my privacy and should be against the law to force someone to give consent to telemarketing and robo calls.

I was told in a chat that I have to do this to create an account.Not me because I plan to take this up with the appropiate government agencies.

This person wrote the review because of "privacy violation" at Frontier Communications and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1300 and wants Frontier Communications to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was privacy violation. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Frontier Communications and frontier communications bundle for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments