Forced To Switch To Frontier Communications
I received and email that Verizon Texas is dumping their customers and Frontier is going to be our new provider.I don't know Frontier but when I went to create an account this is what I am suppose to agree too: "I consent to receive account related and marketing calls and/or texts from or on behalf of Frontier Communications Corp.
and its affiliates at the wireless telephone number provided above, including by use of autodialed/automated technology." I don't know about anyone else but I think this is a violation of my privacy and should be against the law to force someone to give consent to telemarketing and robo calls.
I was told in a chat that I have to do this to create an account.Not me because I plan to take this up with the appropiate government agencies.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Privacy violation
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a new Nokia C3 and a month later wanted to switch to a different cell phone service provider. Consumer Cellular would not unlock my phone! They said it..."
- "Warrantech extended warranty company is a scam, the customer service supervisor Chris Tyner is very rude . Todd Griffin Customer Care supervisor is racist. When I..."
- "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..."
- "I recently bought some plans from TheGeekPub. There is a negative review on here from a scammer in Poland. I can assure you that review is 100% falkse. TheGeekPub's..."
- "I have a Plantation Home. There is a structural leak that Plantation fixed twice to no avail. It ruined the ceiling and table in our breakfast room. ..."
- "I hired Mark at Monster Constructors to finish an outdoor kitchen and install a concrete countertop. Less than 30 days after completing the job, the concrete countertop began turning white...."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."