Keller, Texas
Featured 100% full Not resolved

I received and email that Verizon Texas is dumping their customers and Frontier is going to be our new provider.I don't know Frontier but when I went to create an account this is what I am suppose to agree too: "I consent to receive account related and marketing calls and/or texts from or on behalf of Frontier Communications Corp.

and its affiliates at the wireless telephone number provided above, including by use of autodialed/automated technology." I don't know about anyone else but I think this is a violation of my privacy and should be against the law to force someone to give consent to telemarketing and robo calls.

I was told in a chat that I have to do this to create an account.Not me because I plan to take this up with the appropiate government agencies.

Review about: Frontier Communications Bundle.

I didn't like: Privacy violation.

Review #819130 is a subjective opinion of a user.

2.2
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Privacy Violation / $1300
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Bogus charges from Frontier Communications Frontier Communications "I signed up Aug 3 for basic cable for 3 TVs with one expansion level of channels (no movies), internet and landline phone - a triple play. The..." Read more Frontier Communications Internet Service Installation Review from Sarasota, Florida Frontier Communications "Technician flooded my condo and 2 others, damaged 5 total. Stayed in 3 hotels for 42 days. Frontier's insurance "CNA"=rude, no sympathy, no empathy. Received money from MY renters insurance...." Read more Frontier Communications Customer Care Review Frontier Communications "Started in May 2nd 2016. Services intermittent. Called in spoke with Dana Smith. Was advices problem was with old equipment. I agreed to newer equipments and higher speeds. May 9th,..." Read more Frontier Communications Internet Services And Cust Service Review Frontier Communications "Horrible customer service! The lady on the phone wouldn't stop interrupting me and if I kept talking while she interrupted me she would speak louder than me. We talked about..." Read more Thumbtack - BUYER BE WARE OF SOUTH TEXAS LANDSCAPE!!!! Thumbtack "ATTACHMENT A DETAILED BACKGROUND ACCOUNTING OF ACTIONS FOR LANDSCAPING WORK @ 7397 REAL ROAD CHINA GROVE, TX 78263 My husband, Aaron ONeal and I, wife, Carla Baker, contacted Mr. Sodrock,..." Read more Ewigsna - Wrong size received and horrible quality "human" hair. Ewigsna "I received a size medium and I ordered a size large. I contacted the seller about the problem with no suggestion that they would make it right. The seller says..." Read more Racial Profiling Kroger's Cherry Grove, 450 Ohio Pike Sr 125, Beechmont Ave., Cincinnati, OH, 45255 Kroger "I Went Grocery Shopping Yesterday At Krogers Uscan And Bag I Felt Eyes Watching Me,But I Continued Shopping Anyway As I Went To The Fast Checkout The Employee Came Over..." Read more Petco - Received a reptile screened cage with several holes.....probably due to shipping!! Petco "I went to my local Petco to purchase their "XL Reptibreeze Chameleon Cage" for my new chameleon since she came with a very small cage AND Petco's website showed that..." Read more