Forced To Switch To Frontier Communications
I received and email that Verizon Texas is dumping their customers and Frontier is going to be our new provider.I don't know Frontier but when I went to create an account this is what I am suppose to agree too: "I consent to receive account related and marketing calls and/or texts from or on behalf of Frontier Communications Corp.
and its affiliates at the wireless telephone number provided above, including by use of autodialed/automated technology." I don't know about anyone else but I think this is a violation of my privacy and should be against the law to force someone to give consent to telemarketing and robo calls.
I was told in a chat that I have to do this to create an account.Not me because I plan to take this up with the appropiate government agencies.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Privacy violation
You May Also Like
- "I switched communications services to Frontier from Spectrum. The representative never asked me if I wanted to port my phone number over, even though I had it for many years...."
- "Ive been paying for frontiers internet for about 5 years now. $20 a month, 12 months a year, 5 years. Total of $1200+ spent and turns out ive been recieving..."
- "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "BEWARE!!! I recently ordered a spray of flowers and paid for the upgrade. However, I saw the flowers that had my name on them and it was the ugliest arrangement..."
- "I was involved in a hit and run on August 22. With in 30 minutes of him side swiping me he was arrested for DWI, evading police , possession..."
- "I have a Plantation Home. There is a structural leak that Plantation fixed twice to no avail. It ruined the ceiling and table in our breakfast room. ..."