1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Update by user Feb 01, 2017

I was supposed to be charged 153.00 a month for a bundle but it didn't happen that way I was charged 250.00 I never got my phone service to work waited for took a day off of work tech never came waited all day another time jtech never came sat on the hours and hours nothing resolved I had frontier from the 5th of Dec to the 25th and I'm now being charged 500.00 what the Heck!

Update by user Jan 12, 2017

Called again waited on hold for 2 hours. Customer service told me he took notes and to call collections stayed on the phone for 2 more hours and then hung up on never even heard a voice.

Original review posted by user Jan 07, 2017

Chino Hills California I was told I would receive phone internet and cable for 153.00 a month. I got it on 11/5/16 I never received my phone service on the phone hours and hours calling every day nothing solved only to find out my bill is 253.00 a month I cancled and received my bill and its 525.75 for 15 days I'm have been on the phone now waiting 3 hours nothing ever gets solved I will be reporting to Department of Consumer Protection and calling the news.

Fraud Fraud Fraud!!!!

I aslo have the names and Id numbers of the people that I talked to and nothing was resolved!!! This is the worst customer service ever no one know what they are doing I have talked to supervisors and yes I have his Id number to and nothing resolved even after they said everything has been taken care of

Review about: Frontier Communications Fios Bundle.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Techs do not show up when supposed to and do not call to cancel, Un-empowered front line, I hated it, Unclear service agreement, Monopoly.

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1275280

We are also being billed for services not requested and overcharged. When is the State of California going to shut this fraud machine down.