Frontier Communications - *** Frontier

29 of 1671 Frontier Communications reviews

Southern Il here they keep telling me area of high demand lol its 3 am most of the time when our internet randomly goes red, no *** way.Lady promised tech will be here tomorrow , have to call back because out again for guy to tell me same ticket will be denied when tech sees it.

Down for hours and can NEVER get in contact with customer support. They act like they are working on it around here but havent seen any of thier vehicles since last year and feeed me a line that better cables are coming but cant give me a date.

Is thst when they steal enough money from people to afford them im guessing.Tech might get headbutted because maybe theyd start to get a feeling what its like lbvs

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

FrontierComCares

Jan 10 #1268721 Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States

Frontier Communications verified representative

Good morning,
Please email us at askfrontier@ftr.com with the subject of ATTN Tim/Krystle. I'd like to have our team take a look at that tech visit, as well as the overall history and see what we can have done on this end. Thanks,
~Tim

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.