Bullhead City, Arizona
100% full Not resolved

Update by user Oct 26, 2016

I have computer sheets showing the false billings and what tech's did it.At least for this area, but I know where the records are kept! Any body ready for a class action Lawsuite yet? I have proof!

Original review posted by user Oct 26, 2016

Having worked for nine years and had Frontier service as long.They have Tech's that will add services to your billing and until you discover it they won't return any of it but maybe go back six months as they say their records only go back that far.

That is a lie! They can and do go back four years with all of your information and billings. That's how they make MILLIONS by stealing it from customers under false billing for stuff or services they don't even have, like WiFi service. They get rich and still bend us over for more.

Read my book on it.

www.Frontier Americas 3rd Worst Employer Mt True Story

Review about: Frontier Communications Home Phone Service.

I didn't like: Mark abrams and tom gustafson corporate bullies, Ax man tom chorto.

2.0
Coverage Area
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss 100 shares of stock taken / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion