1.9
Coverage Area

Loss of service 5 days out of first 7 and counting.Charged for services that were supposed to be free and also for equipment.

Disconnected and returned such equipment and lost TV connection. Can't blame Consumers Services or employees it's probably the Wells Fargo Syndrome.Everything starts at the top. Sell the services get the bonuses. But just for the big guys.

The in between people who have to deal with us all they get is the *** that we we give them and the one they get from their bosses when they try to make things right. I have sympathy for them but not for the ones up high who want them to sell a you product that they can't provide. Call and email the big guys or your local, state and federal representatives.

Join the lawsuits already going on make them pay for you're supposed to be getting and you're not.The big suits won't be as getting big bonuses and when they don't they will fix their own system and make it better for us.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Speed of internet.

I didn't like: Whole experience so far with frontier, Sarcasm expressed by customer service.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments