Frontier is a disgusting company.I am on the phone with another liar from Frontier right now.

I have not had any of my services for 4 days now!!! They lie and say service is coming, I've sat here in silence for days, on hold with Fronntier!! Nothing resolved. They told me last night I may never get service restored!!

The *** on the phone right now is blaming the striking Verizon workers!!This is INSANE!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Frontier Communications. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Frontier Communications.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Frontier Communications to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

File a complain with the FCC. They are the only way to file a complaint against fronter. No city and or state agency has an impact as the FCC.

Fronter will have 30 days from date of complain to resolve issue.

Goog luck