Frontier Communications Cable Internet Phone Review
Dec 2016- was offered by Frontier to upgrade Internet speed for $10 a month with absolutely No service contract renewal.Was told by a Frontier tech and a customer svc rep this upgrade would require No new service contract.
I then agreed to upgrade since internet speed had been so bad since the takeover by Frontier. Internet was upgraded but speeds were still very poor so I called into Frontier complaining several times. Now I found out that my contract was accidentally cancelled by the Frontier CSR so I was charged and "early termination fee." My bill ballooned from $170.24 to $494. Called Frontier back but this could not be rectified by either the CSR and now today by a mgr.
What i was told, i could sign another 2 yr contract for $249 a month from my already whopping $170.24. Oh, it gets better. Not only would I be paying more a month with this new contract, I would have to settle for the lowest internet speed they offer. Now, considering that all this was their fault to begin with by cancelling out my contract, now they CAN'T fix what they caused AND charge me a whole lot more for mediocre service.
Really!! Bottom line, it was cheaper to cancel than to renew.
Now all Im worried about now is if my last bill will be for the $90 i was told is all i owed.I cannot trust their word this point since they have lied over and over.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have been trying to log in from CNN and other TV station own app But it keeps saying I am not subscribed , which is not true. I have been tossed..."
- "I moved to a new property, and they stated that my account would retain the same Combo and price, well guess what, they doubled my bill nearly from 160 month..."
- "Ive been paying for frontiers internet for about 5 years now. $20 a month, 12 months a year, 5 years. Total of $1200+ spent and turns out ive been recieving..."
- "POSHMARK ALLOWS THE SELLING OF COUNTERFEIT MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS! COUNTERFEITS ARE ILLEGAL TO BUY AND TO SELL! I WAS WARNED BY POSHMARK BECAUSE I WAS LETTING BUYERS KNOW WHICH BAGS..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- " COX COMMUNICATIONS COMPLAINT LETTER My name is Robert Sneed I am a disabled American due to Epilepsy and often spend days at a time in the hospital or ordered..."
- "This is the third time I've woken up to filthy muddy hand prints all over my car appearing as of someone had tried to break in,the first month we were..."
- "Thank goodness I read my email. Here's the gem I found: "As a reminder, the first 30 days of your membership have been made available to you for the low cost..."