Frontier Communications Cable Internet Phone Review

40 of 1671 Frontier Communications reviews

Dec 2016- was offered by Frontier to upgrade Internet speed for $10 a month with absolutely No service contract renewal.Was told by a Frontier tech and a customer svc rep this upgrade would require No new service contract.

I then agreed to upgrade since internet speed had been so bad since the takeover by Frontier. Internet was upgraded but speeds were still very poor so I called into Frontier complaining several times. Now I found out that my contract was accidentally cancelled by the Frontier CSR so I was charged and "early termination fee." My bill ballooned from $170.24 to $494. Called Frontier back but this could not be rectified by either the CSR and now today by a mgr.

What i was told, i could sign another 2 yr contract for $249 a month from my already whopping $170.24. Oh, it gets better. Not only would I be paying more a month with this new contract, I would have to settle for the lowest internet speed they offer. Now, considering that all this was their fault to begin with by cancelling out my contract, now they CAN'T fix what they caused AND charge me a whole lot more for mediocre service.

Really!! Bottom line, it was cheaper to cancel than to renew.

Now all Im worried about now is if my last bill will be for the $90 i was told is all i owed.I cannot trust their word this point since they have lied over and over.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

FrontierComCares

Jan 10 #1268715 Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States

Frontier Communications verified representative

Good morning,
I'm sorry to hear you had so many issues with the billing and contract. I'd like to have my team help make sure your bill is right and that all other issues are rightfully taken care of as well. Please email me at askfrontier@ftr.com with the subject of ATTN Tim/Krystle so my team can get started right away.
~Tim

JoeLisa

Jan 11 #1269090

Tyra (Mgr) was the last person spoken to on Friday, Jan. 6.
She could not remedy the situation according to what she kept explaining over and over.
Basically, the CSR back in Dec, 2016 cancelled out my contract for some reason. Contract was not up until Aug. 2017. It was only supposed to be a simple internet upgrade with NO contract renewal. I made it very clear that if I accepted the offer to upgrade my internet to 100/100, I don't want to be forced to renew the contract. I was assured by 2 people from Frontier that I would NOT have to renew so I ended up calling in for the internet upgrade. Then I find out my contract was cancelled and I'm being billed an "early termination fee." CSR I spoke to could not explain what happened. This was on Thursday, Jan 5.
I called back on Friday asking to speak to a mgr. Tyra came on to speak. She stated that she could not reinstate the original contract and that I would either have to stay off of contract at a higher charge, sign up for a new contract " at a higher charge than what I was paying or cancel. I NEVER cancelled my contract, NEVER was told my contract would be cancelled. It was just a simple $10 internet upgrade. Pull the recordings of all conversations I had with Frontier employees, I NEVER cancelled. So here I am, being charged a whole lot more a month for something Frontier's employee did.
Bottom line is that Tyra made it very clear over and over that she could not "press the rewind button" to
... Show more

FrontierComCares

Jan 13 #1270477 Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States

Frontier Communications verified representative

Hello Joe/Lisa,
Were you able to send the email to askfrontier@ftr.com with ATTN: Krystle/Tim/Jeigh, so that we can further assist you with this?
~Jeigh

JoeLisa

2 days ago #1272492

Yes, I have emailed the address you listed and noted the names you listed on the subject line.
Frontier has not contacted me.
I have contacted Frontier once again, they said my bill has been adjusted but I logged into my account to see that my bill has NOT been adjusted.
I just called in AGAIN, Jan. 17, and spoke to Mary who stated there are NO managers to transfer me to and suggested I call collections.
How many more calls do I need to make before my bill can be corrected?
How many times do I need to explain what happened when I'm sure there is a log keeping track of all of this? I continue to try and resolve this, call after call, still getting the run around. This, by far, is the WORST customer service I've ever had to deal with.

0 0
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Frontier Communications. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Frontier Communications.
Filing a new complaint about
×