Frontier Communications Customer Care Review
Started in May 2nd 2016.Services intermittent.
Called in spoke with Dana Smith. Was advices problem was with old equipment. I agreed to newer equipments and higher speeds. May 9th, no equipments.
Called and email was advised that new equipment will arrive with technician. May 15th no technician and no equipment and no service. And so the saga begins. Calls, calls, more calls, started a call while I was in Miami, after multiple transfers and spoken to several different Frontier representives, call was mysteriously disconnected while I was in Brandon Fl 3 hours later and 190 miles.
Nada resolution. This went on from May 15th to August 11th my wife's Birthday when she got a wonderful birthday gift being told we need to pay $680 for services from May to August- when ask why should we pay for services we never received several Frontier representives said there were no records of us having issues and there is nothing they can do about it. We told the representives to disconnect our non working services and don't expect any payment from us.
August 11th 7pm.This was the WORST EXPERIENCE WE HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED!
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
You May Also Like
- "Customers Beware!!: Don't Buy from Frontier Communications: Speaking only as a customer of Frontier Communicationâ€™s High Speed Internet and Phone Services, I have done all I could to work out with..."
- "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..."
- "We have had billing and customer service issues since my fiancé and I started services with Frontier back in June. We have been lied to continuously. The installation people lied..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."