Started in May 2nd 2016.Services intermittent.

Called in spoke with Dana Smith. Was advices problem was with old equipment. I agreed to newer equipments and higher speeds. May 9th, no equipments.

Called and email was advised that new equipment will arrive with technician. May 15th no technician and no equipment and no service. And so the saga begins. Calls, calls, more calls, started a call while I was in Miami, after multiple transfers and spoken to several different Frontier representives, call was mysteriously disconnected while I was in Brandon Fl 3 hours later and 190 miles.

Nada resolution. This went on from May 15th to August 11th my wife's Birthday when she got a wonderful birthday gift being told we need to pay $680 for services from May to August- when ask why should we pay for services we never received several Frontier representives said there were no records of us having issues and there is nothing they can do about it. We told the representives to disconnect our non working services and don't expect any payment from us.

August 11th 7pm.This was the WORST EXPERIENCE WE HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED!

Style and Design
Coverage Area
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1250733

Did they allow you to disconnect?Did they continue to bill you after your disconnect?

Are they threatening to send your bill to a collector even through it was incorrect? I want to disconnect ASAP but am afraid they are going to do false billings and then send me to a collection agency.

Please advise how it worked for you.Thanks so much.