I was on the phone for an hour, transfered 4, and hung up on.I was calling to make a payment arrangements, and set up auto pay.

I haven't been able to get through to billing since the change over. I emailed, and never got a responce, I've logged on to chat, only to be on hold for over an hour, waiting to connect to an operator, and I got through tonight, but as you can see my screen shot, again, 1 hour. I was transfered 4 times. I have no words.

I was calling to make good on my frontier account. I received a paper bill in the mail for $391.30, and when I spoke to an agent, she said it's only $175.54. I was trying to make a payment arrangements, but was told I'm unable to, because it's a Verizon account. They want me to pay the back owed amount, pay a deposit, and get a hard inquiry on my credit.

what gives?I will be perusing legal action, because of the unwillingness to help your customers with this entire change over.

Review about: Frontier Communications Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

FrontierComCares
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States #1268724
Frontier Communications Verified Representative

Good morning,

Your Verizon account should've transferred to us, so you shouldn't have to start a new account unless there's something else causing the trouble. I'd like to offer my teams assistance in resolving this manner asap. Please reach out via email to askfrontier@ftr.com with the subject of ATTN Tim/Krystle and we'll get started right away.

~Tim