Frontier Communications Customer Care Review

30 of 1671 Frontier Communications reviews

I was on the phone for an hour, transfered 4, and hung up on.I was calling to make a payment arrangements, and set up auto pay.

I haven't been able to get through to billing since the change over. I emailed, and never got a responce, I've logged on to chat, only to be on hold for over an hour, waiting to connect to an operator, and I got through tonight, but as you can see my screen shot, again, 1 hour. I was transfered 4 times. I have no words.

I was calling to make good on my frontier account. I received a paper bill in the mail for $391.30, and when I spoke to an agent, she said it's only $175.54. I was trying to make a payment arrangements, but was told I'm unable to, because it's a Verizon account. They want me to pay the back owed amount, pay a deposit, and get a hard inquiry on my credit.

what gives?I will be perusing legal action, because of the unwillingness to help your customers with this entire change over.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

FrontierComCares

Jan 10 #1268724 Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States

Frontier Communications verified representative

Good morning,
Your Verizon account should've transferred to us, so you shouldn't have to start a new account unless there's something else causing the trouble. I'd like to offer my teams assistance in resolving this manner asap. Please reach out via email to askfrontier@ftr.com with the subject of ATTN Tim/Krystle and we'll get started right away.
~Tim

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Frontier Communications. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Frontier Communications.
Filing a new complaint about
×